Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... It's me again!!Man, we gotta cheer up, so lets forget Lazio, the scudetto, etc.

The transfer season is about to start, and in my opinion, Juve will be a major protagonist, certainly more will be heard of La Vecchia signora this year than last year.

Even if there have been so many topics similar to this one that have been posted, put your ideas, your recommendations, who leaves who comes, etc, etc. It doesn't matter if you say that rivaldo will come to Juve, JUST POST WHAT IS IN YOUR HEAD...

Lets cheer up, Lazio's just got 2, we got 25...

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think all we need is a world class defender and excellence striker.

I recommend Nesta/cannavaro/Djetou

Strikers : Ventola, Juan Pablo Angel....some sort of vieri/totti type...can't recall a possible replacement

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the defence is ok.

Mirkovic will leave, so I think we should get someone likeLaursen from Verona.

Zizou might leave, and to replace him, we can't use oneil, so I am thinking about Riquelme

Inzaghi might leave, his brother is his perfect replacement, or montella.

fonseca leaves, so I think Cassano can do his job.

I hope esnaider doesn't leave!!!! He played a good match today... did you guys see his weak shot, the play? he got rid of 3 defenders!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
What do you think about promoting young players from youth and let them play with stars already,maybe the *OLD* guys like Ferrara,Conte,Rampulla leave next season,and young players will replace them and Juve won't have to buy anybody.Just we must sell Inzaghi somewhere...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea nyuka.... juves diffence is absolutely **** and they need better diffenders as for front sell inzaghi the **** faggot he really pissed me off!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kick out Inzaghi and Now!!!

we also need new good defender (don't think that nesta is realistic)

and also replacement for 0 (Inzaghi)

I also hope that we will bring Cassano

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Yes guys!Inzaghi must leave Juve at once!He spoils everything everytime!I hate him!!!And I think young players should have already been promoted(at least some of them)And players like Oliseh ,Bachini must play in 1st 11 next season.C ya All!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the better way for Juventux,sign
Massimo De Santis for next season or more,
and looking for the same as him.
How about Pierluigi Collina????

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
c.lopez is going to come lazio..(forget him)
juve needs
1 world class defender(cannavaro,stam)
2 super midfielder(figo,giggs,mendieta,k.gonzalez)
1 powerful goal machine(batigol,salas,saviola,palermo,owen)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Saviola and we will kick all Team A$$
and a good defender like Stam or Rio Firnand
and let the Inzaghi Leave because he is Suck

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
inzaghi is going to have to leave!!1
no one else ...
all we need is a striker

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Claudio Lopez would have been a brilliant buy.The coach too would have to improve his ideas,like yesterday we had so many free kicks and not a single one was convincing also our strike force hasn't convinced since he took over.Pippo played well under Lippi and He and the DEL FACTOR created and scored a lot.Esnaider brilliant!!

[This message has been edited by Double-2 (edited 15-05-2000).]

·
Registered
392 Posts
We need to get a couple of quality strikers and defenders for the next season in preparation for the champions league and the Serie A competition. C Ancelotti should settle for a rotation system so that the players will not get burned out before the season is over.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anelka and Frey have been said to be in talks with Juve... I really hope Anelka comes!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts