Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy - Korea.. it was totally a bullsh1t!!! Totally ruined soccer!!! ecuador refree was on heroin night before.. he was high during the game... I feel embarased as a fan of soccer ...

Certainlt Italy - Ecuador 2-0 was influencing the game... fvcked up ... Korea didn't deserve a win!!! no they didn't!!!! not in such a game ...

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
That's FIFA for you, ****ed in the head :D

Next they're gonna put a Brazilian ref and a German linesman in a Brazil-Germany final if it happens :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Official? Was there a press conference?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Hoseman said:
Official? Was there a press conference?
U might believe it. if not today, it is going to be made official after the WC ends.:depress: :eek:

Ciao

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Generally I actually think this World Cup has been quite disappointing. Not only because of the ticket and ref scandals, but also because of the relatively poor play we've seen. Italy's match last night was a kind of climax of this. Italy could have thrashed those Koreans IF they just worked for it and didn't play so defensive. The refs in that match (and the rest of Italy's :D) was outrageously poor. I really think it's a disgrace how the refs have been acting in this World Cup :mad:.
In '98 they also acted strangely, because of new rules etc. One match in particular was a total disgrace; Denmark-South Africa. The ref sent to players off for strange reasons. One of them should have gotten a yellow and the other nothing, but they both got the red card. The ref was one of those 'amateur' refs, who FIFA, like in this World Cup insist is here :rolleyes:.

One thing which is positive about this WC is that so many 'small' teams have been surprising and reached far. USA, Senegal, Korea, they've all surprised us with reaching so far and that's good - for football in general :).

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
Certainlt Italy - Ecuador 2-0 was influencing the game... fvcked up ... Korea didn't deserve a win!!! no they didn't!!!! not in such a game ...
They didn't deserve to what?! :wth:

They missed a feckin penalty, they conceded a feckin goal, they had to handle the feckin pressure of trying to break Italy's defence to at least score a feckin equalizer, and yet, with all the hard work they have done, they didn't deserve to win?!!!!!

I feel sorry for you, but I feel that Italy DESERVED to get out. If Vieri scored those easy chances he got during the match you wouldn't be crying about the defeat by now but no, he didn't, and now they were punished for that. It's who score more win.

Neither the referee not Trappatoni missed those chances, no, they didn't let that Korean head the ball in the net either, it was Italy's players who did it, it's the Italian players who should be blamed for it.

What's up with people's minds, one day they accuse Fifa and referees of being biased towards the big teams, one day they accuse them of being the opposite! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
Italy - Korea.. it was totally a bullsh1t!!! Totally ruined soccer!!! ecuador refree was on heroin night before.. he was high during the game... I feel embarased as a fan of soccer ...

AMAZING!!

NO THE GAME ITALY - KOREA WAS NOT RIGGED, neither was the Portugal - Korea game :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Lazindo01 said:

maybe it was the Worst Wc ever for you, but not for me.
i totaly agree with you about the referee, but what can we say..the game is finish and the WC goes on...and wait who will be the real champion.

i think, there is none of FAVOURITE team in this world Cup.

korean didn't deserve win? i dont think so, Mate!
wAKE UP!!! THIS IS fOOTBALL..:D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
this World Cup has shown that the super power nations are seriously poor losers displaying little or no dignity in defeat. Korea and others have been playing positive attacking footy and are getting the results for their vitality. I backed Italy to win at 5/1 before the competition started but ended up shouting for the Koreans cos of their non stop attacking football.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know what positive football is, and so far there is no such game in this WC... I hope they never let asian country host the biggest event in the world again... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Worst official, poor attendance, no-reputation country ....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
For you maybe, but nor for me. I myself had enjoyed this World Cup, it's been fun and exciting to watch Senegal beating France. It's been cool to see Belgium advanced to the next round after their embarassing Euro 00' campaign. And it's been great to watch Korea played their fast-pressed attacking football against Poland.

I support Italy, and as much pain for me to see Italy out, you can't possibly demerit the Koreans. Like Yaacob said previously, they missed a penalty, they were one-goal down, and they scored a late equaliser. You can't really blame them for their will to win. And they showed guts in the game.

and Lazindo, your saying about the no-reputation countries? Yes, they don't have reputation. Of course not. So, in this damm new millenium, it's about time for them to make a reputation for themselves so history will look back and said... WC 02' was the evenT where the football had truly been on equal level around the world. It takes time to make a reputation ya know!

ciao!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
man, the Italians are getting boring fast. Get over it, bad calls were made against every team, Korea deserved the win, if they had scored that penalty you'd be on the wrong end of a 3-0 thumping I reckon.

Portugal 04, let's concentrate on that now, and ofcourse watch the end of this WC because all those teams deserved to be there.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This is the 3rd World Cup I've been to (as well as 2 Euro Champs) and this has been by far the most enjoyable. I loved my short time in Korea and the people were really into it. I was unsure about Asia hosting it (more due to the early KO's in Europe etc) but after being there I have to say it was a great decision to let them host it. My aul man was in Japan and while they did'nt seem as much into it as the Koreans they still put on a good show.

As for the Italians and their lack of dignity. How sour are these
grapes:

---------------

Wednesday June 19 2002
By Phil Hornsey
South Korea hero Ahn Jung-hwan has been told by Perugia not to bother
returning after his golden goal knocked Italy out of the World Cup. Ahn has
emerged as one of the stars of the tournament with goals against Italy and
the USA, but Serse Cosmi, coach of the Korean's club side, insists he
doesn't want the attacking midfielder back in his team. Cosmi told Spain's
El Pais newspaper: "The player did his duty in scoring the goal and in that
regard he is not guilty, but I must do what is best for Italian football. "I
must say, if he had run for Perugia in the last two seasons like he ran
against Italy, he would have been playing many more games. Perugia president
Alessandro Gaucci also confirmed that Ahn is not welcome in his adopted home
town. "I do not want to see him in Perugia again. I don't want to," he
raged. "Ahn will not play for Perugia any more. I called his agent, I talked
with my executives, and made that decision. "He was a phenomenal against
Italy. But he never played like that for Perugia. "I consider his attitude
an offence to the country that helped him for two years, and as a president
of an Italian club, I feel guilty. "I don't want to pay him any more. We
have ruined ourselves." Ahn's dismissal is a decision which is likely to
find favour among Perugia's fans. According to the Korean's former team-mate
Giovanni Tedesco, the club's supporters feel betrayed by Ahn's actions.
'"Here, in Perugia, I have heard people shout: 'Ahn, do not come back'. They
have taken it like treason. But, to be honest, he scored a great goal."

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
I hope they never let asian country host the biggest event in the world again... NEVER AGAIN!!!

why? :confused:i dont understand with u , mate!:confused:
u should be proud that in the first millenium korea and japan has been chosen by fifa as the host nation For WC2002. as long as we are asian , we have to proud for that.:)

i learn from your word, you are dissapointed because (maybe) all your favourite team are already out. ;)
i know your knowledge about football is better (maybe) than me!:D but, from the way you talk about football are definately Nothing! (once again no defence)!

i probably proud just because korean win the game against italy!
italy was the biggest Team in the world, and small asian country just like korean send them back to their country. its really AMAZING!:cool:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
River said:

and Lazindo, your saying about the no-reputation countries? Yes, they don't have reputation. Of course not. So, in this damm new millenium, it's about time for them to make a reputation for themselves so history will look back and said... WC 02' was the evenT where the football had truly been on equal level around the world. It takes time to make a reputation ya know!

ciao!

What a way to start a new 'reputation' :rollani:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lazindo17 said:

why? :confused:i dont understand with u , mate!:confused:
u should be proud that in the first millenium korea and japan has been chosen by fifa as the host nation For WC2002. as long as we are asian , we have to proud for that.:)

After so many incidents in this greatest event, I'm no longer feel proud being an Asian .. sorry no offense.. but that's how I feel :(

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Originally posted by Lazindo01
I hope they never let asian country host the biggest event in the world again... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Poor attendance?? Have you seen the Korean supporters?
Have you been to any of the matches? If not, how can you dare complain about poor attendance?

I'm beginning to feel sorry Holland didn't make it now, cause if there's anyone that can put Italy to shame in terms of bad losers... and it's ever so much fun to watch the puce-faced indignation when the tables are turned on the pompous giants.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Whichever team wins the World Cup good for them and their country, but whichever that team will be out of those teams remaining, will definitely not be a faithful representation of the reality of world football, on the football pitch. All the best teams have been already eliminated or helped to be eliminated for extra-footballistic reasons or motives...:eek:

Just a little food for thought....;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Lazindo01 said:

What a way to start a new 'reputation' :rollani:

Ok, let me ask you a question. Were you there, alive, last century when the Italians started to make their reputation? Were you there when Pele had started to grace the field? Were you? You're not even born yet I believe! And imagine how the English might have felt since football originated from there, and this nations had started to become better than them.

And tell me, Maradona's Hand of God, that brought Argentina their second WC trophy. that brought the reputation to Argentina as a great footballing nation... That's a reputation for you! The referee allowed the goal that could have been disallowed in the normal circumstances, and he would have been the villain. Or even the England's offside goal in 66' that eventually brought them the winner. And a reputation as a world cup winner.

You're not there to witness how this great footballing nations got their reputation! And in this new century, you better as well accept, countries from Africa, Asia and the US had started get their act together and challenging this great nations.

btw, tell me, are you a racist? Cos you do speak like one. Like you're the know-how God. Like every single nation out there is not good enough to play football. Like it should remain as an executive club to few Europeans and South Americans. And I am not bloody interested in arguing with a racist. Thank you very much.

And one more thing...I cant believe I'm arguing with another Italian supporter whom I support very much. Arghhh!! Yes, believe it or not, I support Italy. But seeing them play, that wasn't the way a WC winner should play. That's my take.

ciao!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts