Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kluiverts knee injury is really worrying me... Will he be fit for Tuesday?

Even his biggest haters here should realize that we need Kluivert against Madrid he showed that it was a mistake benching him against Pana.

And even tough he maybe didn´t have his best games before that we all know what he has done this season and to not have him would hurt our chances at the Camp Nou more than I wanna think of....

Does anyone here share my feelings or are u confident he will be available against Madrid???

·
Registered
918 Posts
after reading this post i got the feeling that PK is hiding a big surprise for the real madrid game ... he will explode in that game ... he will inshalla show his class

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
inshallah he will score hatrick ;)

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don´t think it that´s serious P.Kluivert but u gotta be very carefull with knee injuries they are very tricky I think. Damn why did he have to get it now!
I just hope he´s ready for tuesday man we NEED him to win....

·
Registered
918 Posts
P. Kluivert said:
I have the feeling is Y_KR, Y_RK or whatever, I'm not sure ofcourse but he has the same style of posting.

the same feeling here my friend ;) .. he also has the same spelling mistakes :tongue:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Kluivert will hopefully be able to play on tuesday. He stayed in BCN meanwhile the team left for Galcia, to recover from the injury. He also have some problems with a foot after a Rochemback tackle on the training. Since my knowledge about medicin goes so far that I know that if you have a headache it works with eating an Asprine, so I have no more info about this case. But I hope of course that he`ll be fit for the champions league match. I think he`ll play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts