Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple days ago I read in Laziomania.socceralliance.com, Cragnotti said that Scudetto is over ...... well I'm not sure on this since we can get 6 pints from 2 winning ...

But now CL also gone , just Copa left ......
So it's so dramatic if we refelct ourselves , we always said treble is not dream , now it is ....

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't blame anyone, just I can't accept this 'achievement' if in the first season we were so sure .....

Loss is okay, but at least not from valencia .....

I'm very dissapointed, that's all

B

·
0 Posts
but if we are looking on the bright side.....with a few replacements this team can't be stopped next year..the treble is coming..

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not trying to offense you, but we must see this season .....

At the beginning of this season, everyone said that Lazio will not reduce its ability inn attacking even we sold Vieri .... but now what ?!!!

Maybe now we can say, "It's no problem if we out of the league (CL) now, next season we will be stronger, no one can stop us, we will get treble...." , same thing huh ?!!

I've told you "Don't be greedy!!!" didn't you see Muenchen last year ? now let's see what can we get this season ?

And for Cragnotti, if he not sure that the team can't pass this round don't give us too much promises !!!! even Eriksson said (in Laziomani.socceralliance.com) "Our president should not said that" .......

D

·
0 Posts
it would be sad if Lazio's very very hard and tiring season come to an end prizeless. They definitely stand the best chance of winning the Italian Cup. That 5-2 loss to Valencia, was just simply enough, had the loss not been so big, Lazio would definitely have pushed through. Well, at least Valencia have now been rewarded against the favourites, an emarassing defeat for them beckons, considering the form Barca is in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts