Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right from El Mundo Deportivo!

Tiembla Madrid!
El Barça estudia detenidamente las cláusulas de libertad de Iker Casillas y Fernando Morientes

El FC Barcelona está evaluando detenidamente las cláusulas de indennización de determinados jugadores del Real Madrid como son Fernando Morientes (15.000 millones), Iker Casillas (5.000 millones) o Roberto Carlos (30.000 millones). Son jugadores que, en un momento dado, podrían ser interesantes para el proyecto deportivo del Barça que preside Joan Gaspart. Además, caso de que se formalizara alguna operación, serviría para devolver el golpe de Luis Figo.

Ese interés también puede obligar al nuevo presidente Florentino Pérez a blindar a su joven portero Iker Casillas, el objetivo más apetecible por el Barça aunque tenga una gran nómina de porteros.

Con ese posible interés el Madrid deberá aumentar los emolumentos del guardameta. También sucede lo mismo con Fernando Morientes, un delantero del que se tienen inmejorables informes, que podría ser un hombre a tener muy en cuenta en el futuro.

Morientes era un transferible en época de Lorenzo Sanz pero ahora ya no tras la marcha de Nicolas Anelka al PSG.

Basically it means that now Barca are studying to offer the transfer clause of Casillas (5 M Pesetas), and Morientes (15 M pesetas) and Roberto Carlos (30 M Pesetas)! These are players that could be of interest to Barca's project of Gaspart in order to strike back to Figo's coup at their bitter rivals.

Barca are more interested in Casillas and Mori so Perez should take them out of the market!

Wow!World war III is here!or almost!
Can anyone confirm/deny these rumours?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
How many times do I have to say this? FOR THE BUYOUT CLAUSE TO WORK, THE PLAYER'S CONSENT IS NECESSARY. Unless they sign to go to Barca, Gaspart can do nothing.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Nobody forced Figo to leave, he decided to do so himself.

Legend, did you see the figures involved?
Casillas = 0,5 Figo
Morientes = 1,5 Figos
Roberto Carlos = 3 Figos

You really think they are worth it?

A

·
0 Posts
THEY WILL NOT GO

THOSE PLAYER MENTIONED SHOULD STAY AND THEY WILL NOT MAKE SUCH A TRANSFER :
CASILLAS: IS A YOUNG PLAYER AND HE KNOW THAT HIS FUTURE IS BEGINIG HERE AT MADRID AS OUR 1ST GOAL KEAPER
MORIENTIS:THIS MAN I AM SURE THAT HE WILL NOT LEAVE US EVEN ANY OFFER COULD BE GIVEN TO HIM HE HAS HERE HIS PERFECT PARTNER RAUL AND HE IS HAPPY TO BE IN THE TEAM WHO WON CL 2 TIMES IN THREE YEARS .
ROBERTO CARLOS : U MUST BE KIDDING IF U THINK ONCE ATIME THAT HE COULD LEAVE US AND WHERE TO BARCA .HE HAD SIGN A NEW CONTRACT WITH US FOR MORE 5 YEARS.
DO BARCA HAVE ANY PLAYERS IN THEIR MIND???!!!

A

·
0 Posts
furiablanca keep away from that rivaldo theory
i hate that idiot.
none of these players will leave
barca already have 4 keepers so what would cassilas do there
ROT.
morientes is a madridsta he will never leave
and roberto carlos has just signed a new contract and if barca are prepared to pay 3 times what we paid for figo then i think we should sell him.
dont start criticising
i mean all our debts would be clear and we can buy a new left back like felipe from vasco he is very good.
athirson is juve bound otherwise he would be first choice.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Hala is right, gas-fart needs the players to agree!
This whole Figo deal has been very ugly and I dont think any of the mention Real madrid player want to be dragged into this cess pool. gas-fart has been blowing hot air from day one, R. Carlos stated last winter that he would never betray the Real madrid fans. Gas-fart is trying to stir up problem because he will not be able to deliver on his election promises

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Nobody is worth so much, but if someone you really really really REALLY hated stole your girlfriend , wouldn't you do just about anything to hurt them ??

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
They can do anything but what Gaspart failed to realise is that Figo DECLARED that he wanted out of Barcelona, RM or wherever. Perhaps he really got such persuasive skills that people like Cassillas and Roberto Carlos will move over I don't know. Try, if he can.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
If he stated that he wanted out, he did a good job of it because I wasn't so sure that he wanted out. He game me the impression that he made a misstepby signing with Perez, and that he needed some time to get over it.

T

·
0 Posts
Che said:
R. Carlos stated last winter that he would never betray the Real madrid fans.
Sure he did! Judas (Figo) stated two weeks ago he would not leave Barca. And he did! Why should Carlos be an exception? He might have a stupid, fully authorised agent who signs a pre-contract with a presidential candidate somewhere...

And don´t tell me it´s different, because it isn´t! They´re all after more money!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Birdman, your argument is lame. Veiga couldn't have done anything if he didn't find a buyer willing to pay Figo's buyout clause. And this is Nunez's fault. He refused to re-negotiate Figo's contract while knowing that the buyout clause was a realistic one to be matched. In my opinion, he didn't see it coming. He thought that no spanish club would offer to pay 10.000 mil. ptas (given the fact that Figo's buyout clause was double for all foreign clubs - a prohibitive amount). He superficially ignored the fact that Real Madrid's elections were coming while he should know from own experience in what extent can an effort to get elected go.

Figo was a traitor indeed, he did it all for the money, but it was Nunez who gave him the opportunity to do so in the first place.

NOBODY will ever pay a 30.000 mil. ptas clause for Roberto Carlos (or any player for that matter) in today's football market. Maybe we'll see these figures in 10 years, maybe never, but definitely NOT any time soon.

So, it IS different after all. If not from a WILL's point of view (which we ignore anyway), certainly from a WAY's.

T

·
0 Posts
Hala, you are correct in what you´re writing but you didn´t see my point (it may be my fault, maybe I didn´t express myself too well).

But this wasn´t specifically about Roberto Carlos. My point was that after the Judas (I refuse to call him anything else) case you can´t trust anyone, no matter how much they express their love to a club. For the 100th time at xtratime; it´s not that he left that´s the worst part, it´s the fact that he lied to the fans. As someone said at the Barca forum (in fact, I think it was you, Hala) - he should just shut up!

So when Carlos (or anyone else for that matter) says he will never betray the fans, it may well be that way, but I wouldn´t take it for granted. Nothing is certain after what Judas did.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Birdman, I don't know about all the rest, but I'm 100% convinced that you're right about this one:
"Nothing is certain after what Judas did"

What a sad truth. :(

!ADIOS REDONDO, Y SUERTE! MISMO CON EL MILAN.
TE QUEDARAS EN EL CORAZON DE MADRID PARA SIEMPRE.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
"Nothing is certain after what Judas did" ??!
Hemm, let's see!
Can we make a bid for Hierro?? or a younger one, Salgado!!
We have money, so?? :D

REDONDO in our SIDE

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just read on Marca that now Gaspart wants to buy Casillas "to make Real pay for what they did to us with Figo".
I hope he won't get him.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts