Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...kicking Scolari in the face.

Amoroso next to lash out at under-fire Scolari

After his hat-trick in Uefa Cup semi-final against AC Milan he said: "The hat-trick is a message to Scolari".

Amoroso feels his claims for a Brazil jersey are being unfairly ignored by Scolari. The Bundesliga's leading scorer with 15 goals, has been overlooked by Brazil since an injury last season.

Which made Ratinho feel like hammering another boot into Scolari's face: "We Brazilians in the Bundesliga are in a very tough position," said the Kaiserslautern midfielder. "Scolari is unfair and prefers players who are based in Italy or Spain all the time."

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
First of all, with the exception of Romario, but can't these guys keep their mouth shuts for awhile? After a great hattrick performance I am sure Scolari will take note of that, I mean you are just showing that your cocky and that isn't good trust me. Romario has been talking about how he deserves to be called up because he's been screwed over by Scolari many times and I can understand that.

Amoroso, I can understand you are exciting to want to make the Selecao squad for the World Cup, but just zip it will you? :eek:

Strikers to be taken to WC: Romario, Ronaldo, Denilson, Amoroso, Franca. That's my list. :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
waq said:
How come he doesn't call Poalo Sergio(who join Galatasaray next season).
Paolo Sergio? that old fart? not to mention all the options we have on his position, thats insane but very good joke buddy. ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Is it too late to still add a player for the foreign list for the coming match vs Portugal?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Paulo Sergio is crap, at least this season.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Viola,
Paulo Sergio has been crap all his career....he played 4 years in Corinthians and i saw enough of him. When he left i felt like doing a party!;)

Someone tell Amoroso that Lucio plays in Germany like him!;) And ask him what did he do in the time he was called up by Luxmeburgo??? THe answer is NOTHING..completely useless!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Yes - and I am not impressed. I said he should not go immediately after scoring 2 v Venezuela. Is your Timao bias.............?! (I know he is at Gremio now).

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Well,
if it is my Timao bias it should be invertly. as he walked out on Corinthians this year and betrayed the club.

But judging a man after he stayed 6 months out, and score 2 gaols to put his country in the world cup....and saying he is crap is a bit weird!

He is not the most skillfull player around, but he will bang in the goals and he will fight 90 minutes. Plus he is very important tactically for the team, always marking the DM of the other team and opening many spaces in attack. He's a world class striker, and every team that he plays for, it eventually wins tons of trophies!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Why do you say that??

He's surely miles better than Emile heskey.,...and heskey looks like being a starter for England one of the favourites!

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:

Someone tell Amoroso that Lucio plays in Germany like him!;) And ask him what did he do in the time he was called up by Luxmeburgo??? THe answer is NOTHING..completely useless!
But Zé, don't forget Copa America 99, Amoroso has been the partner of Ronaldo, and this has been our last big title.

Edilson and Luizao have won nothing so far with Brasil.

But I hope this year :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
But he was far from impressive Ronaldo! He was just average/good nothing reall extraodinary.

Edilson and Luizao have dominated Brazilian football in the last 4 years.

Luizao has been top scorer of the Libertadores TWICE.

Anyway, Amoroso is not gonig to the wc and Luizao is... something i happier to see;)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
What has England got to do with it? I am a Brazil fan - England is my SECOND team!! I do not waste time talking about England - only Brazil.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Well,
your saying he is not a world class striker. England are one of the favourites to win the world cup and have a striker (Heskey) which is miles inferior to Luizao....and your saying he is not world cup level! I'm saying that he is.

Although i agree with you that he is no Romario, Ronaldo, Careca, Bebeto etc..etc..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts