Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Crappiest shirt I've seen since 94, the away shirt is simply horrible, we should have never switched to lotto, but Bulatovic just wants to earn a few extra "dinars".

Nike, adidas and kappa make quality shirts, hopefully we'll switch back to one of those when this contract runs out, till then I'll just be wearing Zvezda's shirts. :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
How the hell can you say that! The adidas away shirt is almost identical to this one!! (like.. apart from the sponsor it's the same)

Our shirts were heeeapppppps crappier in 1998, well before the 'new' series came we played in shirts with stupid laces around the colar, now that was yuck!!!! I liked the latest adidas series of our shirt but seriously they don't really know how to be diverse, all shirts are alike. I'd go for Kappa anytime, the Italian shirt is niceeeeee. (not talking about the color, also the way it's cut)

·
Registered
768 Posts
I took a few pics from Keza and Bata's sites.. now look how crappy we looked in and before 1998, and how much alike the new lotto away kit is compared to the adidas one. Seriously Drulic, maybe you think they're ugly but then I find it highly unlikely you liked the away Adidas ones we had before.. a simple brand doesn't change the look..

Now the first pic.. crap!!!! (1996-1998)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
I have the 2000 adidas away shirt and it's nothing like this one, it's a great shirt whereas this is the most simple shirt we've had in quite a while.

Best shirt we ever had is the World Cup '98 home shirt, it's so great I still wear it with pride.

Most beatiful shirt however the Zvezda Kappa shirt with Pils as sponsor.

·
Registered
768 Posts
the new away shirt....

Drulic then tell me the difference ey? apart from slightly more blue in the adidas one there's not such a huge difference to find one beautiful and the other pure crap, or am I blind? :D I have the 98 one as well, and I find it ugly because the color is too dark..

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Please do tell me you find the one Keza's wearing on the pic the crappiest one we had since ages... You know I agree with you on the Zvezda shirt, that one was ssswwwweeeeeeeeet, Kappa is nice in general, but I never really liked PILS as sponsor :( Would've rather seen Beobanka, although their letters are black.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I liked this away shirt a lot. Ok ok it's fair enough to say I was happy with adidas because the trainingoutfit was very nice as well but this Lotto deal is only for 6 years you know :D :D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Huge difference the typical adidas stripes make every shirt a hit IMO, this boring lotto shirt sucks, but opinions differ I guess.

The Keza one is no more than decent I wouldt wear it but it looks ok.

What's the new home shirt like anyway? is it the one on the picture?

·
Registered
768 Posts
yeah it's that one, apart from that decent looking colar I don't really think it shows enough to comment about ;) I'm waiting for some pictures from Russia.

Yeah the Adidas stripes do make it.... I agree :depress: but not a hit on every shirt (just look at the Turks) Anyway the Lotto idea is the same and you can't expect them to steal the stripes :D Ah anyway those shirts will change so soon, maybe they will change it to something completely different.

The 1996-1998 ones are absolutely horrible IMO they look just plain simple, those colar laces....:mute: :tongue: I wouldn't wear it even if people told me it looked great on me (no, not even in the dark)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts