Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
BozniaN said:
yep the white jerseys are different from the ones they had vs SiCG
theyr different because Legea didnt have time to design a specific jersey for us and they had to "throw something together" because the deal was signed just before the game vs SCIG, i would prefer a sponsor like Adidas,Nike,Reebok but this will do just fine.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Jos nesto, dobro je sto je grb na srcu, a u onim dresovima protiv Srbije grb je bio na sredini

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VELEZ1922 said:
Jos nesto, dobro je sto je grb na srcu, a u onim dresovima protiv Srbije grb je bio na sredini
yep have to agree with that....

also wondering why they arent trying to get Nike or Adidas as sponsors :rolleyes:

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
i really like it... i've been waiting for the Australian Legea distributors to contact me sicne October.. i'm definitly buying one, just not sure what colour....

·
Registered
69,460 Posts
legea makes half of the HNL shirts :)
are those one of those skin tight shirts? (like the ones Italy or Tottenham use) :yuck:

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Bosanac said:
i really like it... i've been waiting for the Australian Legea distributors to contact me sicne October.. i'm definitly buying one, just not sure what colour....
Why choose buy both colors

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Come on RSF don't be a smart - :ass: i'll buy both of them but only if you'll wear one, you patriot you :cap:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
lol i like them i want one as well but it will be so hard to get

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
delete this double post

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Bosanac said:
Come on RSF don't be a smart - :ass: i'll buy both of them but only if you'll wear one, you patriot you :cap:
RSF I must say he got u back, baddd.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Not only that, he got me all excited, I've been dialing numbers all over Australia in my desperate search for the new BiH top. :howler: ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts