Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novellino talks big: "In future we'll be on the same level of Juve and Milan"

"In future we will be able to struggle for the first place" .
"I'm not so surprised by our position in the table: the guys work and have been together for one year. We have no stars, contrarily to the top clubs, but we have a first class group" .

"We live day by day, at the end of the season we'll see what we got. As regards the future, I think that we can dream. We need time, but we'll be on the same level of Milan and Juve. Thanks to a strong club and good players".

Note: Novellino underlined: "if the rules (i.e. sharing of the money coming from TV) will be modified"

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks for insulting us. Even tho we haven't been winning lately, Inter is also at the level of Juve and Milan. Even Milan had a rought patch of 3 years where it was out of the title hunt.

·
Registered
46,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that Novellino did not mean to insult Inter... he was a supporter of Inter before becoming a football player.

And then he could not say: "In the future we'll be on the same level of Inter" cause it would mean having 1 point less than now! :D
Just kidding...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL yeah actually that is pretty funny haha

Honestly man, I hope Sampdoria make it and stay in the top of Serie A for 50 -100 years . I love Sampdoria, cuz they got a great fan base and I love how they incorporate Italians into their team.
Even tho i'm an inter fan, I like having Italians on my team just b/c it is Italy. Not that i'm against foreigners, but its just more special having an italian playing on a superstar lvele for ur superstar italian team in the italia serie a.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmmm you say supporter of Inter? Is Novellino the kind of guy who would run to a big club or would he stay with Samp forever? Meaning coaching positions? No offense man, just wondering..

EDIT: Well actually I think I just offended Samp cuz in reality Samp is a big club as well not on the worldwide lvel but in Italia

but you know what i mean

·
Registered
46,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Novellino once said that his dream is winning a scudetto with Inter...
does this sentence satisfy you? :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm getting ideas nowwww :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Yeah I heard he is a mad Inter fan, Should of taken him too when you took Chino back from Venezia. Imagine that, Recoba starting everygame as a freeforward for the last 6 years.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Faisal said:
Yeah I heard he is a mad Inter fan, Should of taken him too when you took Chino back from Venezia. Imagine that, Recoba starting everygame as a freeforward for the last 6 years.
STop being so depressing

Faisal STOP HERE AND NOW

stop talkigna bout the past

just concnetrate on future
concentrate ur energy on making recoba start

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ToniSamp said:
And then he could not say: "In the future we'll be on the same level of Inter" cause it would mean having 1 point less than now! :D
Just kidding...
:eek: :D :eek:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
STop being so depressing

Faisal STOP HERE AND NOW

stop talkigna bout the past

just concnetrate on future
concentrate ur energy on making recoba start
He probably will start now Inter are out of the title race, For all the small games and be subbed. We need to think of a plan like catching Mancini and Favalli together on camera and blackmailing him.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Or we could get Novellino as our coach next year after Mancio (nah I won't even use that...Mancini) gets fired

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Samp is a very respectable team that deserves to be one of the big names in Europe.. you are on the right way.

·
Registered
46,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, he won the scudetto with Milan (that of the :star: ) but I'm certain that he did not do that on purpose. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey Diavolo how many trophies you win from 1900 to 1950.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts