Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novellino did not like what Mancini said in the interview just after the game Inter-Sampdoria and replied.
"It's sad to read the words of my colleague, cause it is not fair to talk about the opponent. Sampdoria offered a great performance at San Siro, scored two goals and it's normal that conceded many shots on goal to Inter... it is not true that we have never crossed the midfield line. I'm not presumptuous. I'm professional and I prefer that my colleagues think to their own team. I accept the final score, even if we had the victory within our grasp, we lost for our faults not because Inter dominated us. Objectivity is needed".

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... and Mancini replies to Novellino: "The one who is unfair is Novellino, not me. I have never blamed Sampdoria and I'd never do even if I could"

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Fair to say tha Novellino some time ago said: "If I trained Inter, Inter would win silverware" ;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
which he would. I could with the players they have. I mean, a chimp probably could, too. It is a testament to Moratti's stupidity and their managers' inability that they have not won as much as they could have.

Between Inter, Juve, and Milan, I would honestly rather see Inter do well, but I can't beleive the money they waste. It is plain stupid.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
zuenotto said:
Between Inter, Juve, and Milan, I would honestly rather see Inter do well, .
A hidden Interista, I see :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Lennon said:
When compared to those clubs, who isn't?
I'm well aware of the hatred Samp fans have for Milan, nothing new. Sorry to have bothered your forum. It won't happen again.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
zuenotto said:
which he would. I could with the players they have. I mean, a chimp probably could, too. It is a testament to Moratti's stupidity and their managers' inability that they have not won as much as they could have.
This isnt FM 2005.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Diavolo said:
I'm well aware of the hatred Samp fans have for Milan, nothing new. Sorry to have bothered your forum. It won't happen again.
Don't be daft, you're welcome here.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Diavolo said:
I didn't think Samp fans hated Milan. After all they are one of the only big clubs who give us players. Even though most of them are crap but i suppose its the thought that counts :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Idon't hate anyone! But small clubs have to make themselves heard. All you hear about in the italian press is Milan, Inter, Juve and the roman derby. Do you think we enjoy this sort of biased coverage? If all you heard about was stories about samp, wouldn't you get a little fed up?

in any case, I don't think mine was a statement of hatred towards milan.

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Diavolo said:
Fair to say tha Novellino some time ago said: "If I trained Inter, Inter would win silverware" ;)
Novellino explained that winning the scudetto at Inter has been simply his dream since he was a child (he was a supporter of Inter).

BTW there has been a big mess after this duel Mancini vs Novellino.
Mancini even said: "It's easier to win at Milan and Juventus" ad Ancelotti answered: "It is not easier". Mazzone, next opponent of Inter in the Italian Cup, somehow challenged Mancini with words that Novellino won't like for sure: "Inter, concede us one goal at halftime then we'll see what happen in the second half...".

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Of course Novellino is wrong and Mancini is right. The Samp coach had a sore loser behaviour, before and after the game, questioning Mancini's ability and then trying to make a big deal out of what he said. Maybe he envies Mancini because he's older and doesn't coach a big club like Mancio does, with all due respect to Sampdoria.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Diavolo said:
Sweet Jesus, are we a bit touchy today? It was a joke...

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Mazzone, next opponent of Inter in the Italian Cup, somehow challenged Mancini with words that Novellino won't like for sure: "Inter, concede us one goal at halftime then we'll see what happen in the second half...".
And so Inter did! And everyone saw the outcome! :pp :howler:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts