Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walter Alfredo Novellino will leave Sampdoria at the end of this season. Novellino confirms: "The management of Sampdoria in the last seasons spent more or less 100 m euros for this club but now we can't spend money in order to get players with high wages. In January we'll do just some swaps. Recoba, for example, won't come to Genova. It is not right to deceive our supporters. As regards me my contract expires in 2006, but I'm an ambitious coach and I want to train a top club, it seems to me a legitimate desire".

source Guerin Sportivo

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
if this is true........ :yuck: :fero: :skull: :boxing: :yuck: :ass:

The last thing we need is bad morale from the coach! beh :yuck:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
where did that poll go on wether or not we need a new coach...i said we did...burn him on the stake!!! :skull:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I think if he is going to leave next summer it would be better to get rid of him now. There is no point in having him there when its only going to bring bad morale. If we get a new coach they can start building this season rather than leaving it until next year. And how have the management of Sampdoria spent 100 Million Euros??? Doni must be billing all his food to the club

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Matux said:
I think if he is going to leave next summer it would be better to get rid of him now. There is no point in having him there when its only going to bring bad morale. If we get a new coach they can start building this season rather than leaving it until next year. And how have the management of Sampdoria spent 100 Million Euros??? Doni must be billing all his food to the club
they spent it on those STUPID KAPPA shirts! BAD LUCK IT IS!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
source Guerin Sportivo
:yuck:

I used to buy him when i went to medium school an i loved it... now i've bought it 2 times and it is became the worst paper ever:yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zuenotto said:
where exactly does Novellino plan to go?
Good question. Milan, Juventus and Inter seem not available (Novellino, be humble! They cannot want you!). The two Roman clubs have financial problems. I hope he does not consider clubs like Fiorentina or Palermo top clubs in comparison with us.

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matux said:
And how have the management of Sampdoria spent 100 Million Euros??? Doni must be billing all his food to the club
:howler: :thmbup:
That could be a good reason to sell Doni.

It seems that Mantovani Jr. left lots of debts.

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arianna said:
:yuck:

I used to buy him when i went to medium school an i loved it... now i've bought it 2 times and it is became the worst paper ever:yuck::yuck:
Really? I used to buy it in the past and it had ups and downs depending on the management. Yet, it used to be the best football magazine by far (indeed, it was not difficult if you consider the other football magazine of the past, like Supergol of Maurizio Mosca :yuck: ).

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Really? I used to buy it in the past and it had ups and downs depending on the management. Yet, it used to be the best football magazine by far (indeed, it was not difficult if you consider the other football magazine of the past, like Supergol of Maurizio Mosca :yuck: ).
lol never bought that paper:scared:

Yup...i've bought Guerino these last 4 week and there was nothing interesting...and they are able to talk only about Milan/Juve and Inter now...and about the same players:wallbang:...on the past wasn't like that,they gave a bit of space to all the teams...
And when they talk about the other leagues they talk even about Albanian league and not about what i want to read:wallbang: :dielaugh:

btw,i'd like to know which team Novellino consider better than Samp:wth: for sure nobody of the bigs want him. All the other teams left aren't better then Samp for sure:wth:

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arianna said:
lol never bought that paper:scared:

Yup...i've bought Guerino these last 4 week and there was nothing interesting...and they are able to talk only about Milan/Juve and Inter now...
Uff, that's so boring...

btw,i'd like to know which team Novellino consider better than Samp:wth: for sure nobody of the bigs want him. All the other teams left aren't better then Samp for sure:wth:
I wonder if the interview conceded to Guerino is true, but I think it is. So I hope that Novellino will leave us and join whoever he wants... doing crap. :finger: He thinks to be Julius Caesar or Napoleon and since there is no limit to his ego it's better if he leaves now, at the end of the season.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
I wouldn't put it past Moratti to let go of Mancini in the summer ( :D ), but Novellino is hardly a candidate for that post anyway. The only way he will get control of a club like Milan is by doing great great results with Samp. He should focus on that (but let his mind slip in the derby next year :devil: )

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'd be more than happy to swap Novellino with Inter for Mancini :D But as stupid as Moratti is he isn't that stupid.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Mancini = great # 10 = huge ego with bad discipline = shit manager.

please, let's not spoil some of the best samp memories by bringing back Mancini and sacking him less than a year later.

The important thing is that samp is run well financially (which it is), and that the management realise when it is time to invest in buying rather than just renting (which hopefully will come in the future). If Novellino goes (and at the moment that is a big if -- the guerin sportivo is hardly an authoritative source) then so be it, it may be a blessing is disguise. As many of us have said, there is not a single big club which would take him anyway.

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Forget Mancini, he signed a 3 years contract with Inter and his wages are 7.5 m euros. At Samp he could gain 7.5 m in 7 years... and Mancini hardly renounced the wages in the past.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts