Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appeared some days ago on Tuttosport (once more... not the most indisputable source ;) ), Novellino in an interview blamed the players who, after gaining a spot in the NT, do not work any more the way they used one year ago. In particular he referred to a player who behaves like a third forward on the right flank (---> Diana) and to Bazzani, to whom he referred by saying that he is coach and not a social worker. The threat was "if they do not react, they will lose the place in the starting lineup". On the contrary, Novellino congratulated with Flachi, who had just been blamed by him few weeks ago.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
TUTTOMERDA-enough said!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If this is true then novellino ought to complain about himself aswell :mad:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Novellino has all the reasons to blaim Diana and Bazzani,they are the players that should give quality to our team,but they lost the right way,they don't run...
Diana ,maybe because already knows that Lippi will give him a place in NT,really now is not running,..and for me now is beginning to know the good pleasures of the vip life.
Bazzani...for me is tired..not because he started the training 3 weeks before other samp players,but because during the week,he spends..rightly...:rollani:...probably too many energies with his girlfriend Alessia Merz...We know that some years ago Alessia was the girlfriend of Maini of Vicenza....where is he finished???This is my question.
Bazzani fights like last year,he 's just late on some balls,he 's continuing to create actions,he 's continuing to come back to defend...he must only give more attention to his team,...

We need them,they are the players that last year gave so much quality to our team,we can't substitute them.

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skogeta said:
We need them,they are the players that last year gave so much quality to our team,we can't substitute them.
Bazzani cannot be replaced (Rossini is crap), but Diana can be replaced by Pagano. Biagio Pagano is a very interesting youngster and I hope that Novellino will consider him more now that he even scored. In the last season he replaced Doni rather well and I thought that Novellino would have given him more space in this season, but till now Biagio hardly played.
This is a guy who has played in all the Under something italian NTs!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Of course...but Novellino is slow about replacing great names,I know Novellino ,he will not put Diana on then bench,so I don't hope that Pagano could play-even if I agree with you,he's a great player-I hope that Diana can recover his qualities,because Novellino will continue to use him.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
In all respects to "Il Mister"Samp's top guns haven't been firing and he deserves to be a little angry to say the least.yet if he did say it in publiv that wouldn't be the best either.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
We know that some years ago Alessia was the girlfriend of Maini of Vicenza
yea...so much time is passed...:D he played in Vicenza...season 95-96 :D ...she left him when he's passed in Milan:D So no her fault i guess:lala:

:howler:

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arianna said:
yea...so much time is passed...:D he played in Vicenza...season 95-96 :D ...she left him when he's passed in Milan:D So no her fault i guess:lala:

:howler:
I remember her supporting Vicenza together with that stupid Japanese guy who could not understand Italian and just smiled, in "Quelli che il calcio...".
Then she left Jimmy Maini and all of a sudden became a supporter of Juventus, and she also became famous for the bath in the milk and some other erotic folies, a true sex symbol.
The success slowly faded away and Alessia had to restart from the island of the famous fools.
The way Maini failed in every club he joined after Vicenza could be simply due to Maini himself, but it's always nice to give the fault to... some particular girls. :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
That stupid Japanese guy. :howler:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts