Xtratime Community banner

4081 - 4100 of 4108 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Djokovic starting this season with a killer instinct . I think is 16-0. Don't expect it to last cause I don't think he recovers on no days rest like he used to but definitely starting the season off with a beast mode mentality . Toying and clowning on his opponents in Dubai

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Nole down 3 match points in the 2nd set tiebreaker vs Monfils and then the mental midget choked and allowed Nole to win the set 10-8 and then slap him 6-1 in the 3rd. Plays Tsitsipas in the finals

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
Novak Djokovic vs Spiderman sliding skills

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
Kada naučiš zbog Jokića – Amerikanac na srpskom opisao Đokovićeve epske pobede
Adam Mares, američki novinar koji prati Denver Nagetse, oduševio je komentarom srpske pratioce na Tviteru.
PTIzvor: B92 nedelja, 17.05.2020. | 16:12

Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images, Photo by Matthias Hangst/Getty Images

Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images, Photo by Matthias Hangst/Getty Images​

Mares, koji godinama unazad radi kao novinar u Denveru, video je Tvit u vezi Novaka Đokovića koji je glasio:

"Kako da kažem unucima da je Novak Đoković osvojio ova sva četiri Grend slema?".

To je bio natpis, a ispod su bile postavljene slike sa Grend slemova na kojima je Đoković bio u nokdaunu, gotovo pred porazom, ali je uspeo da preokrene i savlada Rafaela Nadal i Rodžera Federera.

Mares, koji je veliki fan Nikole Jokića, vremenom je naučio neke reči koje se govore svakodnevno u Srbiji i to je iskoristio da dâ odgovor na pitanje iz Tvita.

"Inat", kratko je napisao Mares.

Adam Mares

@Adam_Mares

Inat
Quote Tweet

Jason

@Certinfy
· May 16
How do I tell my grandkids Novak Djokovic won all four of these Grand Slams?

5:38 AM · May 17, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Reactions: marakana11

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Nole rightfully disqualified from the US open round of 16 after stupidly hitting the ball hitting a lineswoman in the throat.
The man is taking too much flack from for all he is doing for the sport (new players association, getting covid while trying to help players and countries), playing in the US open and getting attacked cuz other top players pussied out.

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Accidentally hit her, didn't have a meltdown like Serena where PCB cries and apologizes to Novak like Osaka did.

·
Registered
905 Posts
What a great day ... first Hamilton in F1 and now Djokovic both having nightmares !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Zeko lopove...
7,496 Posts
Man, what I wouldn't do for Djokovic victory tomorrow. He took down Federer on his favorite surface in the final. It'd be great to see him take down Nadal on his favorite surface in the final.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Man, what I wouldn't do for Djokovic victory tomorrow. He took down Federer on his favorite surface in the final. It'd be great to see him take down Nadal on his favorite surface in the final.
Is there any chance of him beating Nadal tomorrow ?

Nadal is master on the surface ... He's had an extra day's rest and maybe even an easier route to the final ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
There is a chance. Nadal is one of the greatest & master of the clay surface no doubt, but since RG is not being played at usual date/month - its somewhat colder and the ball isn't bouncing as high which Rafael prefers. It also depends on what condition Novaks neck & left arm are. I saw him today wearing the tape on his neck while practicing.

Reactions: TitoTata

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Djokovic is playing very timid losing the first set 6-0, showing zero emotions.

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Took Djokovic almost an hour to win his first game,

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
Lost the second set 6-2, still no emotion. Reminiscent of the Nishikori us open match 🤔

·
1st Tier Poster
51,140 Posts
He's just getting curb stomped by a far better clay player, emotions or not, there's not much he can do there (well, other than serving better).

·
Registered
11,808 Posts
No, he's playing bad, making easy mistakes that are not being forced upon him by Nadal.

·
1st Tier Poster
51,140 Posts
He probably got unhinged by the fact that Nadal brought his A+ game...barely making any mistakes and great shot selection.

4081 - 4100 of 4108 Posts