Xtratime Community banner

4041 - 4060 of 4085 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I'm glad they mentioned it not that the average tennis fan will even know or hear about it. He played the best decade of tennis in the history of the sport.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
It is nothing to be proud of.

Mate, I love Djokovic, he is my favourite player, but bragging about someone or something random praising him is just making him look desperate.
The 24 hour a day tennis channel is a pretty big deal to give the player in the sport where their channel focuses on the player of the decade. If ESPN or BBC gave him the award it would be ok to mention?

Reactions: BL4NK

·
Registered
11,691 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I feel like Djokovic got a decent draw. Medvedev and thiem are on nadals half those happen to be my 2 favourites of the younger players to win a grand slam firat

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Djokovic has been looking like the favourite up until now, this Kobe news is more than likely going to devastate him

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
It might give him that extra bit of motivation, so he can dedicate the title to his friend Kobe.

Would be a nice moment.

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Raonic is probably in career best form.

·
puzz!eshock
1,814 Posts
Raonic leading into match with Nole not only beat everyone in straight sets but the guy hadn’t dropped a single service game! then unfortunately for him he got dispatched in straights by the goat returner

just as did Roger tonight :proud:

regardless if he plays Thiem or Zverev in the final he’ll be a clear favourite, he’s just on that level. great opportunity to bag ao title #8 and hit that total gs to #17 ❤

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Have to say smart move adding Goran to the mix. As Djokovic gets older and he's playing these younger guys his new and improved serving is helping him conserve energy . Lol at pederer being up 4-1 and 40 love in the first set to choke it away in another tiebreak.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Have to say smart move adding Goran to the mix. As Djokovic gets older and he's playing these younger guys his new and improved serving is helping him conserve energy . Lol at pederer being up 4-1 and 40 love in the first set to choke it away in another tiebreak.
Definitely. His serve has become a huge weapon, who'd have thought just a few years ago! Imagine if he had this serve earlier, he'd be on 22 Grand Slams at least.

And yep, even sweeter when you see Pederer get that false hope, only for it to be taken away. ? He's such a choker Vs Nole, it's incredible! Always acts like things don't get to him, but on the inside he's dying.

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
I agree that Federer is a veiled cry baby inside. Never liked him as a player. I do like this new Thiem kid though. I reckon he will meet him in the final. Zverev is another abnoxious halfwit.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
As opposed to Nole who's just an open mard arse.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44,361 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Thiem is good. He's grown quite a bit mentally but still has these moments of insecurity. Always struck me as the most stable long term out of the new generation of players. Will be a good final hopefully.

4041 - 4060 of 4085 Posts