Xtratime Community banner

3861 - 3880 of 4085 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
He does look insanely motivated

He's yelling at the crowd and mocking them like the good ol days :D

This is the Djokovic we all missed. I heard he's eating a bit of fish too which is good because getting "healthy" protein from a vegan diet is impossible. I tried vegan for a short few months and it was horrible. I don't like synthetic protein powders and processed tofu/soy so it was very hard to meet my protein requirements and lost a lot of weight (muscle mass included). I just stick to a plant based diet now with some fish, chicken and occasional turkey (white meats). Problem solved.

Djokovic is back boys!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
He does look insanely motivated

He's yelling at the crowd and mocking them like the good ol days :D

This is the Djokovic we all missed. I heard he's eating a bit of fish too which is good because getting "healthy" protein from a vegan diet is impossible. I tried vegan for a short few months and it was horrible. I don't like synthetic protein powders and processed tofu/soy so it was very hard to meet my protein requirements and lost a lot of weight (muscle mass included). I just stick to a plant based diet now with some fish, chicken and occasional turkey (white meats). Problem solved.

Djokovic is back boys!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Federer trying his best to tank and avoid Djokovic :howler:

Nole through to the QF. Once again, he was mocking the fans because they keep talking during play and before serve and as usual cheering against Nole.

Hopefully, he can keep his composure against Fed and not let them get to him or use it as motivation because everyone in the crowd will be cheering for Fed especially cause of the betting odds in Fed's favor.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Federer tanking hard right now.

Needs 5 sets (probably 4-5 hour match) to beat no-name Aussie. I hope he mans up and wins so Djokovic can destroy his a$$ and continue to cement his superior record over Federer.

Fed went to the bathroom twice now. Keeps pumping those drugs in his ass.

Apparently the heat and humidity has been horrible at the US Open. If Djokovic makes the final against Nadal, have to give the edge to Nadal if Djokovic can't close in 3/4 sets

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
As long as it's not sunny Djokovic I think is ok , the humidity I think makes it worse for Nadal he sweats so much. I wish a smart fan took one of his sweaty souvenirs sweat bands and turned it in for testing

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
It's pretty obvious Fed is tanking hard here. He knows he has no chance against this Djokovic. Why ruin his legacy even further especially if Djokovic racks up another 3-4 slams in his career

That or he's the biggest choke artist in the world

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Federer lost.

·
Registered
13,471 Posts
Federer lost to the Australian journeyman? wow :wth:

so, Djokovic gets Millman in the quarters and if successful, the winner of Cilic and Nishikori in the semis

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I think Nishikori has a good chance against Cilic. He runs down a lot of the balls and is a good returner.
The way Nole is playing, should be an easy run to the finals.

Hopefully Del Potro and Nadal run each other around the court in the heat/humidity of New York.

Nadal also has to play Thiem who is looking better and better with each passing tourney. A guy who will probably win quite a few slams in his career once Djokovic, Fed, Murray and Nadal retire.

So, Djokovic has a chance to win his 3rd US Open title and head to AO with a lot of motivation/confidence because now Nole, Fed and Emerson sit at 6 titles a piece at AO.

Winning the next two slams would put him ahead of Sampras and IMO you have the 3 GOATS in Rafa, Nole, and Fed at the top and it will be VERY hard to ever overtake any of those 3 guys.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
F*ck. I really wanted Federer to play Djokovic here. Nole would have eaten him alive in straight sets. Fed is playing some Olderer tennis at the moment and Djokovic is looking better than he looked at Wimbly. He's peaking hard right now.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I like how they've been protecting Nadal playing him in evening matches . You would think isner would be a valid primetime draw vs del potro. They protect him in this sort of way I'm sure they protect him in other ways also

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
As long as it's not sunny Djokovic I think is ok , the humidity I think makes it worse for Nadal he sweats so much. I wish a smart fan took one of his sweaty souvenirs sweat bands and turned it in for testing
?

Always with the doping stuff

Skickat från min Pixel C via Tapatalk

Reactions: shiaben

·
Registered
13,471 Posts
Nishikori beats Cilic and will play the winner of Nole-Millman

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I'm just happy he's tweaked his serve arm a little bit to take away strain off his shoulder and elbow. They couldn't figure out the problem in the past 2 years but it seems like they've found a mechanic that takes less pressure off of it. Also nice to see him more muscular and off any kind of tofu/vege/vegan kind of diet.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
That was arguably/probably the most difficult 3 set win Nole has ever pulled off. Credit to him. He had to be extremely creative and patient in this one. Nishikori will be easier in comparison. On the otherhand I expect Nadal-Potro to beat each other up which will benefit Djokovic a bit. Let's see what unfolds.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
One thing the jap will have an advantage with is dealing with the humid conditions he trains in Florida. hopefully the humidity will drop on Friday

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Temperature and humidity will drop significantly tomorrow according to the weather prognosis. From 36C to 26C and 10% in terms of humidity. But there might be some rain as well.

3861 - 3880 of 4085 Posts