Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what´s your expectations from this game ?

@ Attendance: max.7-8000. There is a lot of slovakians in Prague but I suppose they don´t give a sh+t about this weak team + terrible weather + Czechs are already qualified and aren´t that horny to see us humiliated as before :howler:

@ main coach Jan Kocian: Euro-Qualification was lost when he took over the national Team, I still believe him he can somehow sneak with us to some Tournament.

@ result: Czech 90mins of domination, 25 wasted chances, narrow 1:0 win. Boss of our FA will present it again as even game where Czech´s win was thing of pure luck and we deserved at least a point :D

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I'll go with a draw, because the Czechs won't care and we will, to some degree at least.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Kajoo said:
what´s your expectations from this game ?

@ Attendance: max.7-8000. There is a lot of slovakians in Prague but I suppose they don´t give a sh+t about this weak team + terrible weather + Czechs are already qualified and aren´t that horny to see us humiliated as before :howler:

@ main coach Jan Kocian: Euro-Qualification was lost when he took over the national Team, I still believe him he can somehow sneak with us to some Tournament.

@ result: Czech 90mins of domination, 25 wasted chances, narrow 1:0 win. Boss of our FA will present it again as even game where Czech´s win was thing of pure luck and we deserved at least a point :D

I think it will be a tough match. Slovakia always seems to play well on Saturdays:), I think they're unbeaten in this campaign as far as I remember. Only 8,000 spectators? That would be very dissapointing. Seems like Czech team is taking this match as nothing more than a friendly with key players missing (Ujfalusi, Jarolim, Sionko and of course Petr Cech). The defense is certainly a lot weaker with Cech out and Slovakia has better team on paper than what results they've had so far. Hamsik is in terrific form at the moment.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boris14 said:
I think it will be a tough match. Slovakia always seems to play well on Saturdays
that´s because they run 75% faster than in Weekdays :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
boris14 said:
:howler: Is that due to big drinking sessions to celebrate victories over Cyprus, San Marino, Wales, etc...?
ok we already know Czechs aren´t Cypriots :howler:

:wallbang:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Line-ups

Czech rep.
Blažek - Pospěch, Kováč, Rozehnal, Grygera - Polák, Galásek, Rosický, Plašil - Koller, Baroš.

Slovakia: Čontofalský - Krajčík, Škrtel, Michalík, Čech - Kozák, Štrba, Kisel, Hamšík, Sapara - Mintál.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Šesták and Hološko, but with Kozák and Kisel :googly:

surprise, surprise

1 - 20 of 44 Posts