Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Thanks for the excelent link

Do you know by any chance a site where you can acces video of goals withoit being a paying subscriber? (Lately all the brazilian sites do not show the videos to unsubscripted surfers (Terra, O globo, and others)

Thanks in advance

LUZ

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Eu sou uma mulher

and be sure that I will find something sooner or later, I am a very persistent person about the things I am obssesed with, and football is one of them:tongue:

I will be glad to share with you any interesting links

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I wonderif you know sbout the videos available from alterosa tv

They are not of very good quality but, if you are patient and let a clip run with many "buffering" (It takes 20 minutes to wind a 5 minute clip) you will be rewarded because the second time you will see ot smoothly/

(There is a link of the page you mentioned to "Special Cruzeiro" when there are some alterosa videos of some goals in the Classico between Raposa and Galo and otros games)

Every day ther are several videos, equally distributed more or less between the 3 teams. There is a sport program every day au vivo online from monday to saturday 1415 GMT. (Media Player)

If you are into TV on line you may try

the link to their site is:

www.alterosa.com.br

Than you have to click "Esportes" and than the "menu" on the left and choose " alterosa esporte on line" and you will have links to the previous day news

You will also find the "au vivo " link at the home page

Which of the teams is your team?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts