Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing? You buy players and you sell players. That's all. You sell good players like Almyda or Concecao, and you buy players in the same position for more money. You buy players for no reason. Why do you need Crespo when you have Salas, Inzaghi and Lopez? And Zenden. Do you realy think he will play much? Most of you players that you buy will get dry on the bench, so don't be so happy...

FORZA JUVE!!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Well some of the sales/purchases we have made have not been too necessary(Fiore purchase for season after next is pointless), but on the other habd our team has been greatly strengthened and will for sure beat Juventus again. Infact I doubt Juve will even reach champions league again unless they do something about those 2 pansies Del Piero and Inzaghi that they call an attack. Roma, Milan, Parma and maybe Inter(definitely if Vieri is fit) and Fiorentina will all beat Juve next season.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
And, what the hell you've(juve) been doing now??
We bought a good player, well i can say great players :)
BUT at least we don't try to get some player that already agreed with another team.
Does Paramatti ring a bell? Or even Conceicao?

[Edited by Pierre on 18-07-2000 at 07:28]

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Well,even though I dislike Juve,this time I have to agree with Juventini!I'm not sure Crespo came to Lazio can strengthen your attack that much!And Moggi's words are right,your midfield will be weakened!Conceicao and Almayda are great players!Yes,you bought Zenden to cover them,but He is no right side player,He sucks at the right side and the difference has shown in the EURO2000 when he played at the left side after the Cz match!That means Zenden has to move to the left and probably Neved has to move to the right,I'm not sure he'll still be that great on the right,but one thing for sure is that Lazio need time to adopt to the new team!Why bother that as Conceicao and Neved are that great for already a couple of seasons!Now Lazio are another team for sure,don't know if they will better,but Juve is surely the Juve that we knew!

Juve=Consistent

Inter is learning that!

Forza Inter!!

T

·
0 Posts
Here is your answers

- "What are you doing? You buy players and you sell players. That's all. "
Then what do you think clubs do in the transfer market, play golf?

- "You sell good players like Almyda or Concecao, and you buy players in the same position for more money. You buy players for no reason."
Well when you buy players with high price tags, you must sell some to compensate, its what they call investments. We sell good players? thats beacause all Lazio players are good :D but the ones bought are better.
Almeyda he wanted to leave anyway
Concecao was a part of a deal and we risk to lose him to get Crespo who will be worth it.
Ofcourse we will buy players in the same position of the ones sold, thats the reason for buying, Zenden takes Concecao's place.

- "Why do you need Crespo when you have Salas, Inzaghi and Lopez?
And Zenden. Do you realy think he will play much?"

First of all, Lazio wanted a world class striker, cause thats what we were lacking and there are only few and Crespo is one of them.
Second Lopez is an attacker not striker, Salas is leaving anyway, Inzaghi is great but not enough, and Zenden will play and take Sergio's place

- "Most of you players that you buy will get dry on the bench, so don't be so happy... "
I dont think so, have you heard of the rotation system? why not happy when you are part of a team that won the double and aim for more? :)

I agree with Pierre, Juve didnt know what to do in the transfer market, so they go and steal Lazio's targets.
First Paramatti, then an offer to Sergio which might cut Crespo's deal, and now a rumour that they are after Carini (Urug. Goalkeeper) that was going to be a Lazio player.
Even Trezeguet was a Lazio target

why do you hate us that much?,
cause we kicked you out of the Cup, and took the scudetto?
actually u gave us the scudetto in the last match, so we thank you :D
And really, you have the best striker in the world, inzaghi.
oh did i say striker?, i meant diver :D:D

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
have you ever thought that we need renewal after winning Lo Schudetto?

refreshment my friend.

TrAnCer! Good Comeback! HAHA :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Lazio is nothing compared to juve, milan and inter. lazio never got high league positions until cragnotti took over?except maybe the league championship of 76.this season was their first ever in the CL and their second scudetto. a big team doesn't get great because of one or two great seasons they had, they have to prove themselves consistant before proving themselves great.you may have excellent players but you don't have a HISTORY!
about juve stealing lazio 'players'(e.g paramatti)had he signed a contract? NO!so was he a lazio player? NO!a player isn't property of a club until he signs a contract with the team, which none of the players u mentioned had.of course u bought other great players and strengthened your squad but no amount of money can buy any trophy.
and do lazio call themselves an ITALIAN team? they are nothing but an argentinian team with some foreigners. how many of your starting 11 are italian?even your coach is foreigner. i don't think there's another serie A team with a non-italian coach.
and still lazio fans call themselves fans of the best club EVER????!!!!!! maybe in 10 or 15 years it will be ok to do that but now????
and about juve fans hating u, it's completely the opposite.u can check out the juve forum and see not one word about lazio or lazio fans but when u open the lazio forum u don't see anything but anti-juve stuff.
that's why lazio isn't considered among the top 10 clubs of the history of football

·
International
6,519 Posts
If I get u right:

U think lazio is not the best club cause there are twi italians in starting 11 ?
Cause we have lot of Argentinian players ??
Cause our coach is NON-Italian ?!
Cause Lazio fans are anti Juve fans ?!??!!

If so, you don't know DAMN nothing about football !

N

·
0 Posts
i think so

i'm the big fan of lazio i don't like to say this but i agree with you, not all your message.Yes it was wrong to sell almeyda, conceicao and salas. One thing i still believe is crespo will do better with lopez in making goals. So why doesn't juve buy them ? juve has much money, right ? or they are too expensive for juve the richness club in italy ! Lazio will win one of the title, champions league i think.
Bye ....

niks - lazialita from Indonesia

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It is true that Juve have a better history than us but right now we are better than Juve and so are Roma, Milan and Parma. I think this will be the beginning of several successful years for Lazio.
And about having only 2 Italian players in the starting lineup we have more Nesta, Peruzzi, Baronio(most probably will be because he is so good), Inzaghi, Negro and Pancaro.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i did not say that lazio aren't the best team in the world because of the non-italian presence, in my opinion they are one of the best.but what i did say is that u can't compare lazio with juve or milan. and i did say that lazio don't have a history but they can have one in 15 years. u can check my post if u don't believe it. and about the lazio anti-juve fans it's that i got sick of lazio fans saying we are anti-lazio while it's the opposite.

J

·
0 Posts
Also your signature is wrong: Marchelgiani doesn't exist and Peruzzi will be our goalkeeper next season. Your are the classical juve-fan: you have won 25 scudetti and so you're the best also if you don't win. As people says in Rome: "stai a rosicà!" (. And remember, history isn't just to win scudetti (and everybody knows as you have won many of them...) but also to remain in serie B after a penalization of 9 points when a victory gave you 2 points...

M

·
0 Posts
Juve

I'll say this as simple as possible. Juventus are not what they used to be. Even if this season was 'fair'. Del Pierro is old, and sucks. Inzaghi... I don't even wan't to start, he's awfull. He wastes every opportunity you give him. The only quality -full-of-pottential-in-a-crap-club-striker is Kovacevic, and the rest of the team are frail, undelicate breakable bones (dive too much) and simply suck now. Platini is no longer here. Oh and you are talking to us about spending our money badly, please Del Pierro, 87,500 punds weekly, for a no-doer, past his time, and cannot do JACK anymore (nothing)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Oh man, things are really fuc'ked up between the juventini and the laziale. juventini and omaraj, why attack the laziale? You'll know what kind of response you'll get! Chill guys! Ok..? :)

J

·
0 Posts
I have a novel idea. Why don't Juve fans just admit that Lazio have a great team, and why don't Lazio fans just admit that Juve have a great team? We all know that either team is more than capable of winning the scudetto, but we also realize that each team has big question marks to overcome if they are to succeed.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Although I am a big Lazio fan I think I agree with this ****juventini !
I don't think that selling sergio conceicao and replace him with zenden is a good idea , Sergio is the best right winger in the world after Figo
And Salas don't deserve a treatment like he had from Lazio owner , he has his place in the team we don't have to look for Crespo
Maybe a trade of more than $50million is too much for a player like Crespo ,
I think that last year we got a great team , all we need is Figo and no one else

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Right on Milan, I'm glad someone else sees how **** Del Piero and Inzaghi are. Juve can keep them but get the **** out of the Azzuri. It's only the media and blind over-loyal Juve fans keeping these 2 pansies in the Azzuri.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i'll listen to ramy and stop this problem, i'll admit that lazio have a better squad than juve's on paper, but it's how they perform on the field that really matters.i'm sorry to all lazio fans about attacking them and their team and hope they'll accept the apology.

P.S how about we start teasing each other again after serie A 2000/2001 is over? :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts