1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Free your Devilish soul Martino :devil: :shades: :devil:

P.S. Van Basten was injured :sob:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
bono said:
Gullit scored the other two and Rajkaard scored the one against Benfica the following year. The Dutch One! :proud:
Okay okay :shades: Who scored that vital away goal in the semis in the #4 year? :stuckup:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
ilgenio said:
Borgonovo :shades:
Due to being often injured, he never quite performed with us, but that goal was indeed vital :shades:

His goal in overtime vs Bayern Munich :stress: :proud: :stress:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
bono said:
:D v. Bayern in Munich? The 1-2? I cant remember! :sigh: I remember it went to OT, I remember MVB scored teh 1-0 win a penalty in teh 1st leg, I remember teh New Zeland guy in bayern Wintun Ruffer, I guess, scored in teh second leg ... Hmm. I think one who came on a sub scored teh goal for Milan in OT! Masaro or Marco Simone? Or it was too early to be Simone! Then - Masaro!

?

BUT: MVB scored the vital 1-1 v Real M in teh semis, scored 4 against Levski Sofia in teh 1st leg in 89; scored one of the 5 against Real in the 5-0 semi in Milano ... 4 v. Goeteborg! :star:
You just need to read the above post, and simply confess your ignorance on the subject ;) :D ;)

· Registered
28,161 Posts
bono said:
"Ignorance"???? I confess :(
Okay okay :D

An easier one:
What's this :stuckup:

AC Milan (1) 2 XXXXXXX (0) 0
41' 1-0 M: Boban
67' 2-0 M: Massaro
Milan won 2-0 on aggregate

:D

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
just a friendly encounter :nono:
Still, we could have lost :stuckup:

Franco Baresi once said that it was the biggest achievement of his professional career :stuckup:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Okay Bono, back to buisness:

What's this :stuckup: :D :stuckup:

RETI: NEL PT 29' ALBERTINI SU RIGORE, 33' GANZ, 44' SAVICEVIC; NEL ST 1' AUTORETE XXXXXXXXXX, 15' NILSEN.

· Registered
28,161 Posts
ilgenio said:
Since this is becoming a trivia thread now :shades: So, who was the last Milan player to score 4 goals in a competitive game? :nasty: Against which opponents and on which day? ;)

Clue: It's not a certain Marco van Basten :nono:

Pfeww :rollani:

ROSENBORG - MILAN 1-4 (1-3). T: 20 849. Mål: 0-1 (7) Simone (Davids). 1-1 (16) Soltvedt. 1-2 (23) Simone. 1-3 (25) Simone. ;)

· Registered
28,161 Posts
How about this ;)

What was the weather like during Milan vs Real Madrid 5-0 (CL 1989)? :stuckup: :D :stuckup:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
ilgenio said:
Ditto post 39 & 41 :cool:

Post 38 - Simplified Chinese
Post 40 - Traditional Chinese
Post 42 - Japanese

:D :dielaugh: :howler: again at Babelfish
우리들의 한 :fero: :boxing: :fero:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Hopefully tomorrow we will be singing the following: "Vi nikogda ne pobedite!" :hopefull: :cool: :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.