Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes, bitches. In the beginning of his career Mancini tried some other tactics than 4-4-2, without success. Then Mourinho did the same thing without success until he changed to 4-4-2. The two coaches are only tools. They are Brancas puppets. He is the mastermind behind everything. All hail!

·
Registered
45,347 Posts
Bob, of all Branca photos, why that one?!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, I hear you firdaus, but it´s the first picture that pops up when you search at google, so I guess we´ll have to deal with it until it changes.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
What is the significance of that photo?

·
Registered
45,347 Posts
Craka: look at his expression. Serious, determined, transfer guru. :D

It's exactly why Nacka chose it as his avatar a while back. :howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I used to love watching him as a player he scored some real wonderful goals,just was another shame of course when someone like him retired.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
"(At Inter) I wanted to sign sign Carvalho. Branca told me 'Lucio is better'. " ----- Mourinho

Yea, Branca now, is a Certified Guru.

Man's Great and Low Profile.

give him a hand

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
HELL ****ING YEAH!!!!! FORZA GURU OF FASHION!!!! Nacka got any pictures

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
He's done an amazing job indeed. I remember a good 5-6 years ago we were not so happy with him, but he has learned his lessons and is a proper man in a proper club. :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's done an amazing job indeed. I remember a good 5-6 years ago we were not so happy with him, but he has learned his lessons and is a proper man in a proper club. :)
the fun part is that he started his job in 2003, so 5-6 years ago he had barely done any work, and most probably that doll Oriali was still the one who made the decisions. Now, I doubt Oriali even works with scouting, he has found his proper place in the organization which is to be the first to run to the ref at half time and tell him a few words of choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts