Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn´t it funny ?? don´t you just wanna laugh your ass off ??

From the last 5 games roma has taken 2 points that´s 2 points out of 15 and the opponents have been, Reggina at home, Lecce, Lazio ( well can´t blame them for loosing to Lazio can we :) ), Cagliari and some other serie B candidate. But has there been critizism from the press and media ?? well if there has been I haven´t heard it.

Roma spend more money then Lazio on players this season but that´s forgotten right and with players like Montella, Assuncao, Totti, Delvecchio, Candela, Cafu, Nakata you´d think that they would be able to beat leeds in a Uefa cup game ??

It´s funny how the media percives Lazio but can´t judge other italian teams by the same standards.

M

·
0 Posts
It's like Lazio only have respect outside Italy.
Is it that they don't want another "big" team in Italy. They think it's enough with Juve, Milan, Inter, r**a and Parma.
(But Parma havn't been a "big" team so long so why doesn't the media pick on them.)

We are like the new flashy kid who everyone has put their eyes on. Everyone want to se what he is doing.
But we can take it positivly, that everyone in the media thinks we are alot better than r**a. Like no one is expecting them to do as well as we are.

The Milano papers are probobly writing rubbish about our beloved team because it's better than both Milano teams at the moment.

Forza Grande Lazio
Lazio-Inter 2-0

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

Marcelo Salas

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Or we could take it as the press don't want to insult their paper by mentioning that team!!! :)

------------------
Let Roma into the Tiber melt.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Just let the media enjoy whatever they're doing, while we support our great team. After we've won the scudo, we can laugh at them as much as we like!
As long as we know who's best, then who cares about what they say or don't say?
Personally I think they never mention Roma, because Roma is not worth mentioning! ;)

LAZIO esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,M.Salas is seems you dont know the italian press well...do you think they dont pick at Parma? dont you think linking every Parma player to any team existing on earth is picking? dont you think that NEVER mentioning the injury problems Parma had and has is picking? Every paper in Italy raves about how unlucky is Inter when Benoit Cauet is injured but NOT one of them said a thing when Parma was without Boghossian,Cannavaro,Amoroso,Fuser,Ortega and Buffon! If you have noticed Boghossian and Stefano Torrisi who are out for the season are hardly mentioned at the absences list of the papers.Let alone the fact that the hair style of Pippo Inzaghi gets more showing than the fantastic year of Hernan Crespo...Even when Parma beats one of the rest big teams,the titles in the newspapers are something like "____ looses!" or "_____ fells to Tardini" and NOT "Parma beats ____" or "Parma wins!"

And most of all Parma is one of the most succesful teams the last years,we have won some cups (Europian and italian) and have made a couple of good runs for the scudetto...I think this shows we are more succesful than Roma and Inter (when was the last time these teams won anything?).I refer of course to the last 7-8 years,enough period to make you considered one of the big guns in Seria A right right now...

If you mean that the media are not attacking Parma with player reports,its because we dont have players that refuse to play because the shirt is too tight or shout to the coach when being subbed...

Get your facts straight...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Apart from the last three lines,Everything you said is correct!!!!
After all,apart from the scudetto's,which two teams have been winning lately?

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
I'm just glad I don't have to read everything in the Italian media, you see I live in Sweden. But I would probebly go crazy if if i could read it. I hear all the thime about the hard critisism Lazio have to put out with. The journalists obviously always knows whats best for the team.

Mrs Nesta

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hello Amo!!!! :)

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Amo!

You made some good points there. Well I guess its just my opinion but I think that the media focuses more on Lazio than Parma. But ofcourse the media focuses on Parma too.

I fell like whenever Lazio losses a game there are headlines all over the world like it shouldn't be possible.

It's my opinion

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

Marcelo Salas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts