Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what Nostradamus wrote a long time ago:

In the 6th month of 2002, 2 brothers separated by wars and revolts will unite itself for a big party. After a long time , the gold will start to have its value again, and will be painted with the sky in the form of 5 stars. The nation of the Black King, before humiliated, will now be hailed.

Explanation:

2 brothers separated by wars :Korea and Japan
Great party: World Cup
The gold : The yellow from brazil, which is in form of Gold
festa", ou seja, a COPA DO MUNDO);
Before Humiliated: the 4 years that brazil was not believed in!
5 stars: The PENTA
Black King: Pele

Now for other coincideces and mystism:

- Every time we play England in a Cup we are champions.
- the only country to win a world cup outside of its continent is Brazil. Let's so it again!;)
- Every time Brazil repeats a opponent in a World Cup it is champion
- So far in this world cup , every time we play in yellow we have beaten a team in red. When we play in Blue we beat a team in White. If Germany reach the final tomorrow, it is almost certain they will wear white an we wear blue!
- In 62, before playing England we played Spain. Spain wore red , just as Belgium this time around!
- We are normally champions when people don't believe in us!

The old pyramid that i and many others have been working out, and is still likely to be going on after this WC. If you check, we will win this World cup and the next one too!;)

82: Italy

78 & 86: Argentina

74 & 90 : Germany

70 & 94: Brazil

66 & 98 : Host Euro team and newcomer came third (Portugal & Croatia)

62 & 02 : Brazil?;) :D

Plsu add to this the mathematics thing of the # 3962!

I CAN FEEL IT COMING!!!!!;) :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ze, you don't need to do any math or nostradamus or any of that. we will win the world cup because of a single fact: we are without a doubt the best team in the world right now. nobody can deny that. (and nostradamus was right, too!)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
falcao said:
ze, you don't need to do any math or nostradamus or any of that. we will win the world cup because of a single fact: we are without a doubt the best team in the world right now. nobody can deny that. (and nostradamus was right, too!)
I agree,Definitely we are the best of 32 teams in this world cup.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Good work Ze;) It's actually pretty interesting, but the thing with these predictions is that they can be twisted around to mean anything:D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Falcao,
When you move definilty to Brazil, one of the things you'll learn is : "a fe nao costuma falhar"...as our great Gilberto Gil sings!;)

and it also: "move montanhas";) :cool:

eveyone praying tonight guys..we're gonna do it...the title is coming HOME!!!!;) :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
As Falcao said it, no need to give yourself useless headaches Ze with all these phony calculations...:D;):tongue: Brasil will win the cup as they are the best team of the teams left, as simple as that!:)

However, as to Brasil being the best in the world, that's another topic that i do not wish to get into for obvious reasons...;):D:tongue:

FORCA BRASIL!:star:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The Best Team In The World!

San_Siro_1 said:
However, as to Brasil being the best in the world, that's another topic that i do not wish to get into for obvious reasons...;):D:tongue:
Sorry to burst that bubble, but Brazil is the best in the world. Once, years ago, France was the best. Now France is just a world-class team - nothing to be ashamed of. But the best team in the world today is Brazil.

We may not be the best in the world forever, but hey, the final match is sunday - by sunday we'll still be the best. And God willing, we'll be also the World Champions!
:)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
San Siro and Garrincha,
I dont even rate France world class anymore. WIth such average players on the team they can't be called that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts