Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roeder has already managed to bring in 1 new face in the form of Birmingham defender Martin Taylor to hopefully improve his defensive unit. With possibly Dublin & Doherty not fully fit his experience will be vital.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lineups:

NCFC expected formation:

--------------Marshall--------------
Otsemobor-Taylor-Shackell(c)-Lappin
Chadwick---Russell--Brellier-Huckerby
------------Dublin--Cureton---------

subs: Gilks, Murray, Smith, Croft, Hartson

Ipswich expected formation:

----------Alexander-----------
Wright-Wilnis-De Vos(c)-Harding
Walters-Garvan-Legwinski-Clarke
--------Counago--Lee---------

subs: Supple, Bruce, Roberts, Haynes, Trotter

Taking current form into consideration I'd be pleased with a draw, but a win would be oh so sweet! :D

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2-0 down at the break. :(
We need Hartson on as we have little other options.
Cureton should of got 1 back at least! :depress:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final score: Canaries 2-2 Ipswich

Garvan(56)(o.g.),Cureton(67)/Lee(27),Counago(41)
Huckerby sent off(90)

Quality comeback from the lads who showed the fight and spirit which has been lacking all season until now. Long may it continue!
Shame I didn't get to see it, but got to listen to the game on Five Live at least. :)
Its not going to get any easier though, as Watford are the visitors to Carrow Road on Tuesday night.
I have to say what Huckerby did late on was stupid but it does mean Lappin may be able to play further forward while he is suspended.

Overall a very entertaining game which could of been 4-4 in the end.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Damn it!!!!!

Bad result for us, good for you... but definitly a fair result after your second half display :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Missed the first half, Norwich played very well in the second, and deserved the point. Hopefully Roeder can sort things out for you, would be sad to see Norwich go down, Carrow Road is always pretty much full, putting all those so called "big" clubs in the Championship to shame.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Missed the first half, Norwich played very well in the second, and deserved the point.
But you should have seen the first half, it was our fault that the game wasn't over at halftime, we really should have been on the way home after 45 minutes, missed 3 one-on-ones. Not good!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Get some better strikers then :howler:

Saw on the highlights, Cureton also missed a couple of sitters first half.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jimbo jones said:
Get some better strikers then :howler:

Saw on the highlights, Cureton also missed a couple of sitters first half.
He did indeed! But stuck at it and got his goal with a decent finish :)

I really need to get up to Carrow Road sometime this season. Its been too long :(

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Jibril said:
It certainly does. I'm led to believe they have the most ST holders in this division. A well supported club and a full house almost guaranteed at every home game.
Yeah, only Derby and Sunderland averaged bigger crowds last season, and we were both going for promotion, while they were just mid table.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts