Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Yep congrats. Fergie messed up by resting the players, so just get a win and you will put the title challenge to bed.

·
Registered
423 Posts
woooo hoooo nice game.......nice goal by cole and im happy that kezman scored, i think he has his confidence back :thmbup: .....looks like the title is chelsea's 4 sure :thmbup: and over all great day for chelsea :thmbup:

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
what r the odds kezman would score against barca if he was played ? lol.. if we beat west brom we go 11 points clear..

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Good performance by Chelsea. Great to see Carvalho get his first goal with Chelsea.

K

·
0 Posts
nice goals by all, great goal for kezman, very important aswell! hopefully this will give the final totch of confodence for kezman!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
O Glorioso said:
Good performance by Chelsea. Great to see Carvalho get his first goal with Chelsea.
I'm 99.5% sure that was not his first goal, I believe he had one back in 2004.

The only players that haven't scored for Chelsea the last time I knew were Makelele and Paulo Ferreira.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
I'm 99.5% sure that was not his first goal, I believe he had one back in 2004.

The only players that haven't scored for Chelsea the last time I knew were Makelele and Paulo Ferreira.
Makelele hasnt scored for 6 years since he played for Celta, some record eh :D Brad Friedel has scored within this time aswell :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Makelele hasnt scored for 6 years since he played for Celta, some record eh :D Brad Friedel has scored within this time aswell :D
Heh.

I guess I was mistaken as I saw on Chelsea's official website say it was his first goal, but I could've sworn to god he scored before...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Did you guys notice that Chelsea's defense is more vulnerable in the last few games?
It should be a concern when playing with barca.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
vinsea said:
Did you guys notice that Chelsea's defense is more vulnerable in the last few games?
It should be a concern when playing with barca.
I forgot where I read it, but a Terry-Gallas central defensive partnership has only leaked one goal all season.

Now with Gallas injured...

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Gallas is not irreplaceable especially when Carvalho has really played amazing coming back from injury.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
What the fcuk is wrong with Kezman?! He is actually scoring goals... :confused:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ehe good to see kezman score, lol i can see him scoring against barca ;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
yep, he is a good player and just needed some confidence. I hope he gets the start if Drogba is not fit to play.

Robben....10%? maybe that means 90% he plays :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Kezman scored with a penalty before... in the EPL... other than that... i suppose he scored a bit on those domestic cups.

YOu had scorers in Jcole, Kez, Carvalho.

JM must be tinkering on his apparent 442 with Gud-Kez, or 4321-Drogba. He tried to use that on NewC... but backfired. It would be interesting to see what the lineup with Barca. Resting Drogba.. Duff midway shows his intentions.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
drogba is suspended for the cl guyz.... or were u just refering to the games in general :?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts