Stabaek Football - Bran Bergen 1-3
SFK Lyn - Lillestroem 1-0

Final
SK Brann Bergen - SFK Lyn 4-1
Saeternes 4' 13' 34' Winters 9' - Markstedt 11'

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
What do you mean PC?This was a loooong time ago, tough the 4-1 result always is nice to see :tongue:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I write it because the Norwegian Cup 2005 hasn't started yet, an i think we should talk about the cups also.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Yay, we won the cup. Not much else to say about this thread really. Hopefully we'll win both it and the league next year :)

Vi e Brann
Bergens stolhet
SK Brann
Bergens stolhet

·
Registered
49 Posts
Jinxter said:
Yay, we won the cup. Not much else to say about this thread really. Hopefully we'll win both it and the league next year :)

Vi e Brann
Bergens stolhet
SK Brann
Bergens stolhet
I just have to say one ting, YEAH RIGHT, in your dreams! (Okey, that was 2 things!) :crazy: :)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Savan said:
I just have to say one ting, YEAH RIGHT, in your dreams! (Okey, that was 2 things!) :crazy: :)
Nah it's not dreams, you all know who's gonna win it next year :tongue: :D

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Savan said:
Yeah, I know. It's hard to just order up a cup victiory, so much can happen by accident in the cup. I'll settle for just the league victory.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Jinxter said:
Yeah, I know. It's hard to just order up a cup victiory, so much can happen by accident in the cup. I'll settle for just the league victory.
:D:pp Yeah, but am still confident we are going take the double ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts