Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former AaFK player John Arne Riise played the entire match as Norway dominated Finland. A slow first half with no goals, was followed up by an Azar Karadas on fire in the second half.

Tromsø player Olav Råstad made it 1-0 in the 47th minute, and it wasn't until the 72nd minute that Norway again managed to score on their many chances on La Manga. Karadas was fouled in the box by the finnish goalkeeper, and Magne Hoseth could do nothing but put the ball in the back of the net with the penalty Norway got. Ten minutes later Karadas was again in a dangerous position, and this time he finished himself and 3-0.

Norway will meet Finland again in a few days.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
karadas and riise are both pretty good i think,but i wanted to see riise especially in the senior team.he's soon 21 and defenitely mature for the senior side.

abiut this game,what can i say.im didn't watch it but what i know norway's u21 team shall be alot better than finland's
and except karadas/riise they have a bunch of good coming youngsters.3-0 sound good to me.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we have several good young players in Norway. Magne Hoseth is the third star of the team that you didn't mention. But all the others will have to prove themselves in this years eliteserie and first division in Norway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts