• Sogndal 400.00

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, iam about to bet here and i wanted to know if someone can break Rosenborgs dominance!

Please motivate why you picked who you picked!

I think Rosenborg will continue to dominate :(

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Yep, can't see any reason to tip against Rosenborg :), especially now that Brann have sold one of their two prized assets, Azar Karadas to them :cool: :mute:

Actually, with the Odds Unibet are offering for Rosenborg, i cannot believe that they will actually get any money out of this.

R&B, if they are offering 2nd places, Stabaek, Viking & Brann are all safe odds, but i cannot see Molde getting second. Odd Grenland would be a good outsiders bet for 2nd spot :D

BTW love the optimists who picked Stromsgodset & Sogndal :wth: :howler: :dielaugh: but i think they are a little :crazy:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
For the record, I voted for Stabaek, just cause i wanted them to get at least 1 vote, and many pundits (including Orange) are tipping them for the runners-up spot

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Rosenborg will win again, they have the best coach, the best players, and the best team structure.

Sorry Andreas if you misunderstood me, Brann and Rosenborg are negotiating over Karadas, but he has not been bought yet.

The second place is open, and very much up for discussion. I have predicted the league earlier this year, but the teams change, and it is now when the season is getting closer and the squads change that you really can predict the league with all the information.

Actually Lillestrøm now only have 19 players in their squad, a couple(2-3) of those are injured, and will not be ready for the start of the season. How good or bad they do is up for discussion, but league champions? Not very likely!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
no problem Orange, but the notoriously Unreliable Onefootball.com :rollani: :doh: said that Karadas was going to be sold about 2 days after you told me

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I do believe that the Brann chairman said that there was no way Karadas would leave until after the season, but that they would continue the talks with RBK. In the end I guess it all comes down to how much Rosenborg is willing to pay to get him(and if they get him, how much they are willing to pay to get him NOW) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts