Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Wheres Windsor Park?! :wth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Jeff said:

For a minute there i thought it was in Windsor...Windsor, Ontario that is...


I would have made the road trip, i tell you :notlist:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Kappa21 said:
For a minute there i thought it was in Windsor...Windsor, Ontario that is...


I would have made the road trip, i tell you :notlist:
Smog City isn't the best place for a soccer match to begin with :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Good Luck to them, does Bircham and Brennan still play for your national side?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
Northern Ireland is really the only team in Europe we have a chance agains... No offence to the Irish of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
I'm not so sure about that. Canada can shallenge the Scandanavian countries as well as Wales and Scotland. We are outclassed by most but we can get results as we are definately capable of upsets, but yes Northern Ireland is one of the easiest competition we can face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
I'm not so sure about that. Canada can shallenge the Scandanavian countries as well as Wales and Scotland. We are outclassed by most but we can get results as we are definately capable of upsets, but yes Northern Ireland is one of the easiest competition we can face.
WHAT are you talking about... the only Scandinavian country we can challange is finland... Wales maybe, we lost last time in a close game. Scotland i dont think.

Pumba said:
any 1 can beat san marino and andorra
I dunno about that. Andorra beat FYROM :howler: :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,433 Posts
Covert said:
WHAT are you talking about... the only Scandinavian country we can challange is finland... Wales maybe, we lost last time in a close game. Scotland i dont think.



I dunno about that. Andorra beat FYROM :howler: :jester:


FYROM r crap 2 norn iron cud beat them considerin we beat estonia ranked 64 and we drew wit serbia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,742 Posts
The final score, 0-1 for Canada, actually flatters Canada.

It should have been 5-1 for Northern Ireland, but for the incredible ineptitude of the N.I. strikers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
polaris said:
holy shit we won a game.
:howler: it's party time! :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top