Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i tend to keep majority of national team stuff in nrothern irelands own thread, but whatever im all for change

Where is your ferry arriving to?? Dublin, Belfast or Larne??

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
if you havnt got tickets you may be in trouble as i would say with the reduce ticket price it may be a full house as it has been alot in recent years. Windsor only holds 12500 people

But anyway get a bus into city centre, most pubs dont open till 12 or 1. Getting to stadium get train to adelaide station from great victoria street

It you want to mingle with NI fans then head to globe on Malone road around 5pm though leave no later 7pm if you want to get into ground on time

You can look up these place names on google maps for a better idea of where you are

·
Registered
17,900 Posts

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
LoL!

tell me about ur team ! players 2 watch out for, tactics, predictions, how u've been doing so far in the WCQ campaign

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
doing crap in WCQ, lost 2, SSlovenia and Slovakia, won 1 against San Marino and drew 1 against Czechs

Players to watch out for, Kyle Lafferty still young and seems to get better with each appearance.
Jonny Evans is a rock at the back so the future is looking bright

Overall Northern ireland are underperformaing compared to the last campaign. The manager has lost the confidence of many fans (myself included) with his crazy substitutions/ lack of, playing unfit players and playing people out of position.
So playing Hungary, a similar side to Slovakia, im not overly confident right now.

Although saying that only Poland and Wales have beaten Northern Ireland in Belfast within the past 5 years or so.
Prediciting a draw 1-1

·
Registered
58,930 Posts
if you beat San Marino you'll beat us as well.

because we are a similar team to San Marino, only a little bit weaker maybe. especially away from home.

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
doing crap in WCQ, lost 2, SSlovenia and Slovakia, won 1 against San Marino and drew 1 against Czechs

Players to watch out for, Kyle Lafferty still young and seems to get better with each appearance.
Jonny Evans is a rock at the back so the future is looking bright

Overall Northern ireland are underperformaing compared to the last campaign. The manager has lost the confidence of many fans (myself included) with his crazy substitutions/ lack of, playing unfit players and playing people out of position.
So playing Hungary, a similar side to Slovakia, im not overly confident right now.

Although saying that only Poland and Wales have beaten Northern Ireland in Belfast within the past 5 years or so.
Prediciting a draw 1-1
thx 4 da info. Should be a good game

Our team is on the rise - currently second place in our group. We have a new coach and under him we have been pretty impressive. Also our defense has been very solid which was usually our downfall. We are the kings of friendly games but i'm not too sure about away games. GL !

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
both of our teams are depleting LoL

we called up 4 strikers (previously our coach called up 2 max for the qualifiers) so I guess we are going to try out some new ppl up front. our D has depleted though - but we did call in a brand new player who plays in Hungary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts