Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
55,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ice v fuego:D

so, as everybody noticed it, seems our nordic buddies are a head above the latin ones in the charming poll stuff.

how come?
is it because they are like big teddy bears?
where are the french lovers?!!! well, we have a belgian who try to resist (despite he is flamish, bah! it's not his fault after all:D)
and where are the italians?!!!! champions all categories normally!

so, ladies of xt, ice over fuego?
;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
gOD said:
We Belgians are know to have it both, a mix of flemish cool and Latin Walloon charm :D
No no no no, you have chocolate and nothing else. Unfortunately I only have nothing, but pretend otherwise.

we are ahead in the charming contest because there are many of us and we vote on each other. :D

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I can´t understand that you say that a gay like Jorgensen is better looking then guys like Totti, Escudé, Nesta, Pires and that kind of style.....so strange----

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Jacques_Terrac said:
I can´t understand that you say that a gay like Jorgensen is better looking then guys like Totti, Escudé, Nesta, Pires and that kind of style.....so strange----
gay like Jorgensen?:eek: he's not gay:mad:
Totti,Escudè,Nesta,Pires are all ugly for me:D
....Scandinavia and Russia 4 ever:heart:

( ...i like Petit and Lizarazu btw:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Arianna said:
gay like Jorgensen?:eek: he's not gay:mad:
Totti,Escudè,Nesta,Pires are all ugly for me:D
....Scandinavia and Russia 4 ever:heart:

( ...i like Petit and Lizarazu btw:rolleyes: )
Of course he's not, from time to time he even likes girls;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
hohohoho and the russians ...don´t get me started...look at Sytchev:howler: look at thier NT, they look like homeless...:groan:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Jacques_Terrac said:
Lizarazu have a latin look like the guys just mentioned...
yes i know and when i was 10 years until 14 i loved latin look...and in fact my favourite were Benarrivo,Ametrano and Lizarazu!... After i dunno what's happened:D

1 - 20 of 124 Posts