1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD!!! This cant be happenning.
Okan #7 of Galata broke his foot in trainig yeterday. :( :( :(
Fist Emre, and now him.

Believe me, he is the BEST layer in galata, not hakan not emre not hagi, BUT HIM. This guy id the best right winger in europe in my opinion.

There is so little chance he will be playing :( :(

I dont wanna believe this, withoout emre and okan galatas midfield is done..god help us!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
as long as galatasaray beat the looooooooooooser team arsenal im happy.
but embre is suspended i think.
he's nr 1 together with hakan sukur and georghe hagi.
forza galatasaray

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
*****y!!!! I hope Terim rests all his big players this weekend in order for all of them to be 100% on Wednesday. I just hope they don't injure themselves in practice anymore.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nOT IN PRACTICE PLEASE!!!
I WISH THEY DONT PRACTICE ANYMORE, SERIOUSLY, I MEAN, IF WE R GONNA LOSE OUR BEST PLAYERS IN PRACTICE THEN DONT ..

NEW NEWS ABOUT OKAN!

DOCTOR SAID IF HIS PAIN GOES AWAY UNTIL WEDNESDAY, THEY CAN TRY TO PLAY HIM WITH SPECIAL BANDAGES.

PLEASE, DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE HIM PLAY. GALAT CANT AFFORD TO LOSE OKAN..

MAYBE EMRE OR SOMEONE ELSE. BUT NOT OKAN!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Tehehe, carlito you seem pissed! I know I would be too. But anyhow, if you haven't seen my post in the Chelsea forum under the Zola to Fener topic, here it goes again...

What's the latest news with Moldovan? He has said he will leave. What are the rumours from the Turkish newspapers? Any teams intersted in him that you know?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eclipse, ia mreally pissed off, u have no idea. :(
anyways, MOLDOVAN is leaving for sure. Fener has had their worst season. Moldovan has scored 17 goals!!he was the only standing one in the team the whle season. And fener had spent $100 million for transfers..they got all the good players but didnt work. u know it happens.
Now they are gonna make a whole new team. It is true that they offered to zola. I WISH they kept moldovan but they cant cuz he said bad things about the team all the time in papers for the past 2 months. So if they keep him, they have to show tolerance to him and this is not gonna be an exemplary behaviour for other players!u know what i mean?? :)he did it to himself. but i dont think he wants to stay anyway. i wouldnt play there too. there is too much pressure on players in that team.

Moldi said he is in contact with teams in Spain but wasnt specific. He wants to play there. I am sure he will go there.

Popescu also said that the news that came out in poapers in romania(the one u were telling us about)that he wanted to leave; he said they are not true and that he would love to stay in galata and he has another year of contract.
i really like him a lot but i think $2 million for a year for him is too much. They should get a new one.i am not gonna be happy if he leaves but its time :) :)huhhh...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One more thing,
u know why they offered to Zola??

cuz they wanna apply the model of hagi in galata!
thats why galata became successful. When Hagi came they saw that ebven players like him work harder and harder to improve themselves even though he has proved himself to the whole world!!

So everyone started to work like a professional! and of course TERIM, he is the MAN!
anyways so fener wants to get zola even though he is old and show him as a model to other players. what do u think??

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
carlito: Thanx for the update man :) It's all very interesting.

I think the Zola modeling after Hagi is a very wise idea for Fener. It worked like a charm for Gala, it should do the same for Fener next season, especially with Hagi, Sukur, Emre, Popescu most likely gone. Could be their year to win it.

I am still confused about whether or not Popescu is leaving or not. I think he will and he is just saying the stuff about not leaving to the Turkish Newspapers to reasure the fans and not to cause any unwanted friction right before the UEFA Cup Final. But I could be wrong.

Also, carlito who will take Okan's place on the wing?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EclipsE: Galata lost 1-0 today to a team tryijg to stay away from relegation. I dont know if terim played only the bench. 60,000 people came to watch the game cuz they would be champion if they won.i dont tink it important cuz, all the players minds are with Arsenal right now.

Okan, if he doesnt, he is probably going to put Hasan Sas or Capone(brazilian winger). Capone plays right back. He can push him forward. He is very good.

I would put Hasan Sas though. I dont know why but this year he doesnt play as much. Last year, he was the star of the team with Okan. He is very fast and skillful. He has the potential to play in any big team in europe ut i guess he is not in form.

Okan is foot is not healing ver well. I am so mad. Did u know, arsenal's statiscian said the best player in the team was Okan. He said he is very fast, tecnical and crosses right on target. He said he would suggest wenger to take special protections for him. I hope the best witjh all my heart for Okan :) :)

More news: It might still sound crazy for you but i thinkFnere made the deal with zola but they r gonn announce it on the 20 may cuz he has games till then. It s on all turkish newspapers and the italian speaking manager has been in englanmd for a couple of days.
I dont know how true this is but Tey also offered to Di Matteo.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thanx again carlito. I wonder if Arsenal has any injuries. All I know for sure is that Ljunberg is injured and is not able to play.

K

·
0 Posts
galatasray is interested in moldovan.And the winger replacement for okan is definitely umit also okan usually does not play as a winger he plays center the winger is ümit.ane more fenerbahçe is interested in etoo and lauren they are close to sign etoo but lauren is a long way to go

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First, Umit is not winger anymore ciz capone plays there now.
Okan is the winger but since in galatas system, there is not definite place for a midfielder, u might call him something else but he is still the right winger. But of course, he runs everywhere. He steps his foot in almost every meter square of the field. And we all know that all midfielders have to do that, its an order of Coach terim, if they dont, they are out of line-up :)
Last, I dont think galata would at all be interested in Moldovan. He is a very good player and all but not in the level to bring huge succes to galata in champions league or europe.

He is DDEFINITELY not a replacement for hakan anyway. AQlso, Arif is a better player than Moldi and Marcio is almost as good, we dont know yet, maybe he is even better. So they dont need him.
The ppresient and Terim are very smart peoiple. You know that they are gonna be spending lots of money ontranfers with the money coming from the new jersey agreement.
Thats the only way terim will stay anyway and they are certainly gonna be buying a top class players which will bring the success in champions league.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts