Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Croatia lucks out again they were losing the whole game and then sneak out a victory in the end typical Croat way :yuck:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
hrvati su konstantno skandirali, "vukovar, vukovar", "ubi ubi ubi srbina", medju drugim stvarima.. Uvek si bili i ostali jedna iskompleksirana govna.. Sta sad da se radi, ostaje nam samo da se nadamo da ce spanci i norvezani odigrati neseno..Ehh :rollani:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parni Valjak said:
hrvati su konstantno skandirali, "vukovar, vukovar", "ubi ubi ubi srbina", medju drugim stvarima.. Uvek si bili i ostali jedna iskompleksirana govna.. Sta sad da se radi, ostaje nam samo da se nadamo da ce spanci i norvezani odigrati neseno..Ehh :rollani:
typical croatian ustasa :yuck:

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Ej vas dvojca, kompleksi vam vire iz ociju. Lepu, stisnite petlju, pa na hrvatski forum, pa viteski cestitajte deckima na pobedi.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
Will be interesting to see what the mods here do with your post...likely nothing even though it calls Croatians names...still...will forward to CM :)

Ambis...yours too.

PS...this type of a win is actually more typical of the way Serbs played in this entire tournament (lose in the beginning only to win in the end).

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Ahh, a sta sam ja toliko lose rekao? Ajd' sada, moderatori brisite ovo djubre!

P.S. Jak si mi ti navijac, nije te bilo nedelju dana kad ste pukli od norvezana.. Sad si naravno odlucio da se odjednom pojavis i kenjas ovde nesto...

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Lucky mofo's!

We were up for like 90% of the match, Sterbik and Saric saved a hell of a lot of penalties between them and we played very good. The ref was ridiculous at times though, like against the Germans, but overall we were the better side. Up 3, 2 times, whereas the Croats were lucky to get up at all during the match. This Balic fella was their backbone, without him they'd get stuffed by Qatar. For reigning world champs I expected a lot more and it's safe to say that in this sport there are about 7/8 nations that could win the entire thing.

Congrats to the normal croats although those there were just sad, with their Bykobap chants. Still proud of our guys as they performed better than anyone had expected of them.

Hopefully the Spanish and Norwegians tie, but I'm not counting on it.

SRBIJA!!! :strong:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P.S. Jak si mi ti navijac, nije te bilo nedelju dana kad ste pukli od norvezana.. Sad si naravno odlucio da se odjednom pojavis i kenjas ovde nesto...
tako je and i will leave it at that.

U

·
0 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
typical croatian ustasa :yuck:
Ambis get out from this forum!!!!! what did the serbs do for you????? I'm not taking any part but you should not get a ban for something who don't have anything to do with you man......

**** the sick man torcida report :howler: the can only smile about him when he report (the right to report something :thumbsup: )!!!! because people like him the croats are 100 years from EU.

·
Registered
11,786 Posts
bahaha, these croats are pathetic, let them have their FIRST victory over a serbian NT in how many years now? Last time i remember they won was when their u21 team beat us in a euro2000 qualifier. All they do is cry at how this was an agressive match and how we fouled them. boohoo man the **** up, its an aggressive sport where lots of fouls are bound to happen. If you cant handle fouls, and we all know that would have been your excuse for losing, then stick to skiing or lawn bowling.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Ovo samo pokazuje koliko ste vi napacen narod..Dosli smo bez pola tima, i u jednom, jedinom sportu u kojem imate kvalitetniji tim od nas, bili smo za dlaku od pobede. Idi sada raduj se kao da ste osvojili svet (izgleda da vam mi toliko znacimo), moram priznati da, posle Maksimira, Djordjeviceve trojke, i vaterpolista prosle godine u Sloveniji, nekako i razumem ovakve vase reakcije..

SRBIJA! :proud:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.