Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 4469 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

AC Milan Devil ? AC Milan Donkey !!

The donkeys, Galliani and Meani were by co-operating with Moggi and Giraudo...........and Berlusconi who claimed three Scudetti back and then have One of them given to.......Inter !!!! :howler: :howler: :howler:

The donkeys they are :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Sprite Interactive Ltd? :pp

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
barracuda said:
Sprite Interactive Ltd? :pp
Yes !!! Inter-active and Milan-passive if you haven't got it yet.

The picture was very clear, though. Best example that you AC Bilan fans are very late to understand things......and that's why you have a pathetic chicken-diavolo as a mod in charge of your ridiculous forum :ass:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Official Anti-Milan Thread

All posts go in here.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This is where the mods should move anti-Milan posts/threads.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
How about you stop trolling? You said in the Questions & Suggestions thread that all I do is post garbage in the Milan forum...what are you doing here?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yes, nothing new. I want this bullshit to stop. Our forum is a mess. The last thing we need is trolling when we have a troll already within our forum who goes by the name of 9cats.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
milan2503 said:
Congratulations on beating Inter, you deserve all the applause you get :thumbsup:

So the Italian champions where beaten by a serie B team, haha, this just shows how much Inter deserved that title.

Again congrats finally you managed to make Italian soccer proud

EDIT: sorry for mispelling Juve, maybe I am a bit blind sided about how happy your win has made me, this would be the first time this happened
That's my first contribution.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Agony Aunt Meani

If you read the words of the picture, you get the idea of what Bilanisti are in their everyday life : boring, little and pathetic !

And Meani was the AC Bilan manager that took them...in full agony.

After the disaster of uncle fester galliani and the pope silvio of his buttocks, a new character has the right to enter the gallery of........
poor, pathetic, boring, little devils :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
POPE SILVIO !!!

His buttocks are called His Holiness by ac Bilan fans :ass: :ass: :ass:

Owing to their brown noses ! :howler: :yuck: :flirt:

·
Registered
41 Posts
i really appreciate ninecats contribution to all antimilanistas he has done a wonderful job. thank you 9cats u rule

actually all real antimilanistas like me rule

·
Registered
41 Posts
but please no offense to Mr Berlusconi because we have a very good diplomatic relationship with him.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Of course, no offense should be taken :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 4469 Posts