Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too sure who the champions are yet in the Conference, but I do know that poor old Stalybridge Celtic have gone down.
Any picks?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
It's in Bostons' hands but i hope the pressure gets to them and the Daggers can nick it ;)

COME ON YOU DAGGERS ;)

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Well Canvey Island should get promoted into the Conference soon that should make things interesting :D

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Kettering Town are back in the conference after finishing top of the Dr Martens League. They have a very historic backround and I hope they will be promoted to the Nationwide because they have came close so many times but always seem to finish second.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Nope its Bostons after a ten man victory away to Hayes.
Daggers won 3-0, but Boston went up on a vastly superior goal diff.

Well done Boston.
Seeing as they have several ex RaD players.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Unlucky to Dag and Red. I really wanted to see them get promoted but it wasn't to be. I want to see Canvey in the conference as well Whizz. But it looks like they've got a fight on their hands with Gravesend.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well Canvey didn't do it. They lost on the final day and Gravesend made it instead. Sad though it is, i'm sure Canvey will finally gain promotion next season while enjoying another great FA Cup run.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I remember watching Canvey Island Vs Northampton and Canvey won 1-0 thanks to the shin of :star:Neil Gregory:star:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Well i will have a go

GK: Tony Roberts - Dag & Red
DL: Lee Goodwin - Dag & Red
DR: ???????????????????????
DC: Terry Skiverton - Yeovil Town
DC: ???????????????????????
ML: ????????????????????????
MR: Nick Crittenden - Yeovil Town
MC: Steve McGavin - Dag & Red