Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmm...........i noticed that most of the goofs in here arent italian and know nothing abt italian soccer.............most of the baggios maniacs r probably asian............who support baggio coz u know why:eek: .........and other stupid dumbass** like jun lei....(who s gonna kick me outta soccerforums:D )....why dont u support ur own teams...........china,japan etc:eek: ........guess u dont coz u know they suck!:cool: ............

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and those stupid **** who hate Delvecchio,Inzaghi,Angelo Di Livio,Di Biaggio etc...................do me a favour n stick a chainsaw up ur granma's maggot infested Cu*t.........n then break open her skull n boil her brains n mash her innards n have the soup!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and if ur black or a brown..............remember we italians hate u ...........all italians r racist(me) :D ........so get lost !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and yeah ...................if u moderators r cowards than go ahead n delete this forum............n avoid the truth!!!:cool: ......lmao

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey , ask your italian mate
i think the most of italian pick baggio more then other even delpiero
if you are italian
please watch your own tv (please watch italian channel) and watch the poll or talk about baggio , they rate baggio a lot
most of the italian would take him

even delpiero also said that "i would take you to world cup" to baggio....

please shut your big mouth up

the italian must feel shame for you
poor a$$hole :groan:

L

·
0 Posts
yes, he must be an italian of the north, soooooooooooooo racist and dumb, pretty sure he can't stand the south italians!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Can someone get this jackass erased, thank you.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well- propably it's the same idiot we had earlier on the forums; the choice of words seems alike anyway, and he was from Sweden and was generally clueless on everything. I remember him threatening to hack the XT system and cause death and destruction everywhere alongside his favoured maggots, but it seems that mission was abandoned...

Hasn't changed much though- that's clear.

Let's just hope Jun_Lei or an Admin bans him as soon as possible. Until then- let's just ignore him.

Ciao.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Funny how this thread hasn't been closed despite the bastard who started it hasn't posted anything else but crap.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I'm closing this thread but not deleting the posts so that I can bring it up in the FM forum to have chainsawbutcher banned.
lili, please keep your stupid beliefs to yourself. My father is from Udine and married my mother who is Sicilian. That makes me half northern Italian and I don't consider myself to be rascist or dumb, neither my fathers family!
Jun-Lei when you see this topic please ban chainsawbutcher.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.