Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glen - You have a pretty good handle on all of the inside info. What does Juve's non-EU roster look like? Do Montero and Fonseca have EU passports? If you have a breakdown of the entire roster and their nationality/EU passport info, it will be greatly appreciated. BTW, I believe Italy only allows 4 non-EU roster spots. Anyone that can confirm that, it is appreciated as well.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi Falc; Thanks for the credit man :) - I'm spending WAY too much on internet bills, but the upside is that I should be able to answer Your question :).

Actually the allowed number of non-EU players is 5, and we really have no problems in that department.
Montero has an Italian passport, Kovacevic (I think- but not 100% sure), Esnaider and Fonseca hold Spanish passports.
The only "problems" are Mirkovic (who won't play with us next season), Tudor, Oliseh (who is leaving as well) and Fabian O'Neill. Tomas Guzman hasn't got one either I think, but since he's not registered to play with the seniors yet it's insignificant. Besides I'm pretty certain he has Italian or Spanish ancestors anyway, and I heard it was just a matter of time because he was granted an EU-passport.
Thus it would be no problem at all including Crespo to that contingent (even if I'm wrong on Kovacevic).

Ciao.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Glen. It looks as if the writing is on the wall and Mirkovic is on his way out, if only to make room for the non-EU roster.

Actually, I am happy that Juve is showing interest in young (and even some old) Italian players. I'm not against foreigners and we have some of the best, but I hate seeing a United Nation side representing my club team. I think Juve has the right mix and Zoff selecting 7 Juventini is proof of that. I also read somewhere that Signori is leaving Bologna and is interested in Juve. He would make a good addition for next year with his experience and talent.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Beppe is always a treat, but just like Baggio I believe he will go somewhere he'll be more or less safe to start most of the games. The only difference is that he has never really won anything, and he could try to pull a Mancini.
If he's aware of his starting line-up odds and decides to join anyway I guess I'm for it, but I can't quite picture him with Juve. Same goes for Marco Simone btw.
They "belong" to Lazio and Milan in some sense....

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Glen do you have to pay for how much u use internet?

I have cable internet, you only have 2pay
30$ p/month and you can internet/download as much as you want(even 24/ours a day)!
it's really :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Yeah Willem I know :(.

The sad part is that the people in my apartment building aren't interested in investing a meager amount of money to get a digital TeleDK connection (TeleDK is like German Telecom just to give an example).
That means I'll have to use the oldfashioned system, AND I have to run off to friends or different sportsbar locations to get most International games.

It really sucks, but what can I do?

Ciao.

[This message has been edited by Glen (edited 25-05-2000).]

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also think that Fonseca hasn't EU passport

and I think that O'Neill either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts