Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 2 co-FMs to help liven up this forum.

My first choice is and will remain Tim...so Tim, if you'd say a few words...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
What happened to Payman?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Why is payman gone?

debs this forum wont be a problem, the most fm's on XT are milanistas.
so we have alot of qualified members, including an butt-haired obsessed teacher. *cough* not mentioning any names *cough*
:tongue:

Lav

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Thanks for the nomination, Debs. :)

Yes, I would happily join you as a co-FM here. AC Milan might be depressing a lot of fans this season, but we should still try to get this forum going. :)

As for my nominations, I would like to go with paw, if he is interested. I'd also like to suggest bono74. :)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Lav said:
Why is payman gone?

debs this forum wont be a problem, the most fm's on XT are milanistas.
so we have alot of qualified members, including an butt-haired obsessed teacher. *cough* not mentioning any names *cough*
:tongue:

Lav

Watch out Lav, this is a banana offence... :D

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
What has happened to Payman ??? Weird ...

Anyhow, Tim is a wonderful choice I surely go with him. Actually, anyone will be ... as Lav said most of us are FMs anyway. Surely, the Milan forum is the most mature and classy place on xtratime :strong: .

Tim, thanks for the nomination. In general, I don't mind and think it will be fun and an honour to work with you. Just (all of you and mostly Debs and Tim) bear in mind the following (I want to be as honest as possible with you guys) ... I have an unlimitted access untill the end of May, then I am leaving my lovely University and the three months of summer will be a mistery - I don't know where I will be and what shall I do. From Sep I will have my unlimitted access again - have a job :eek: . And secondly, I can "moderate" (if this place needs such a thing at all) but I can't replace Payman in his brilliant contributions as new topics, pre-views and post-match comments. It is simply not my style.

That's it. Still I want to know what happened with Payman ... surely he must come up with some explanation!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Tim,

You and Paw are already CMs, don't you have enough authority already? :tongue:

Its going to be very tough to choose from Tim, Lav and Bono because all are very respectful people and very capable FMs.

Best wishes to the winners :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Well dear Milanisti, as you may or may not know, i am the type of person who says to someone in their face what i feel about them and not try to hide it via some subtle phrases or using any rhetorics or lick asses to get through ( a bit like Terim, despite not being as "volcanic" as him...;) )...Apparently that frank and directness of mine was not very well seen and as a result of this, i was simply "removed". I will not comment on that any further, but i just want to say that all i did was simply express my concerns about some of the regrettable and obvious favoritism being going on in this site, mainly as to the decisions being taken at the "top".

I was clearly concerned and not happy with how thigns were going and simply asked for more fairness to which, my requests were simply turned down as "unappropriate" and "untrue". To make a long story short, i didn't approve this approach and made myself heard. Result? I was classified as " insulting people and not respecting the rules of this forum"...:eek:

By nature i am a person who can't stand injustice and unfairness, maybe it has to do with me being a Libra, ;) anyhow, because of all these "unhealthy" practices utilized, i have decided, despite my will to stop posting in these forums for as long as these practices will continue. I am sad because i have met lots of great people in these forums for the 2 years i have been a poster of these forums. I have met lots of interesting people, had some great debate with enlightening posters, but also experienced some bitter and frustrating experiences lately. For the time being, i might post sporadically in the French forum (mainly during the World Cup) or in this Milan forum if something extraordinary occurs, Milan-wise.;) I have simply lost the taste to continue to be a poster in such conditions, where this once wonderful discussion site is slowly turning into a police-state-like, widely censured site.

Finally, i'd like to say a big and sincere thank you for Jan, for his time, ressources and energies he has been contributing in this site. Thank you Jan!:star::cool::proud: A big thank you also to all the other great members of this site. This site hasn't been the same since Glen and Dae have stepped down from their CM positions. Ever sine they have stepped down, it has been dangerously sinking to lower and lower alarming standards. All the best also to the new Milan forum FM(s). Never forget that whomever that person will be, they will be "defending" the colors of Il Diavolo. All the best to all of you may God help this site and Jan.

Good bye,

Payman aka San Siro.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!:star::star:
MILANO, SIAMO NOI!:proud::stuckup::cool::star:
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!:star::star:
LA VICTOIRE EST EN NOUS...POUR TOUJOURS!:proud::stuckup::cool::star:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
San_Siro_1 said:

This site hasn't been the same since Glen and Dae have stepped down from their CM positions. Ever sine they have stepped down, it has been dangerously sinking to lower and lower alarming standards.
Yeah, tell me. :(
It´s that low, CM´s have to tell us how the hierarchy works, and what they won´t tolerate by FM´s...

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
I will not be a FM on Milan forum because I am not here much and I do not feel that I deserve to be a FM of a forum which I am not actively involved in. But if you ask me, I recommend bono to be a FM here. He is a jolly good fellow and a nice guy basically.

paw;)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Sorry to see you go Payman:( Ever since I resigned as a mod, I don't know all the happenings in the mod's lounge so I can't comment on any of it.

Regardless of all that, nobody can say that you didn't do a great job here as mod. You were always enthusiastic and got good conversation going. Although I don't often post here, I read the forum almost everyday and your leaving will no doubt leave a gaping hole in this forum.

Hopefully our paths will cross again and until then, happy trails.....

·
International
8,545 Posts
On the issue of nominations, both Tim and Bono are very good candidates.

I'd also like to nominate Manu, aka Psycho.....that is if he's interested in the position.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Even though I'm pretty sure Dae wouldn't want the job, just in case he's interested he now has a nomination;)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
IVO said:
On the issue of nominations, both Tim and Bono are very good candidates.

I'd also like to nominate Manu, aka Psycho.....that is if he's interested in the position.
That was a good one, IVO :D

I mean, you could aswell have nominated Payman himself, Psycho counts as troublemaker lately aswell :(.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
IVO said:
Even though I'm pretty sure Dae wouldn't want the job, just in case he's interested he now has a nomination;)

I care about two teams (Milan and Sporting) and I'd be happy to moderate those forums. I really don't give a crap about anything else, and that fact will probably make me public enemy number one in some people's books, but f*ck 'em. If people want me as Milan FM, then cool. I love the freaking team like my unborn son and that's all that matters to me. The rest of the politics is nothing but bullsh*t.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Well, since you are interested Dae, you have my vote!

Psycho a troublemaker? I don't even know what's going on anymore. Payman removed as mod, Psycho branded a troublemaker? I don't know anything about the situation, but Manu is anything but a troublemaker.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
Whoaaa...Xtratime becoming what?? I respect you a lot San Siro, I´ve been seeing some of your posts since you were a rookie at Milanmania, but, I have to say this site hasn´t changed a bit, maybe some names, some colours, but still the samen, like or hate it..
I´m sad you leave, but if you dn´t like it anymore..Don´t expect to be liked anymore..
Grateful to you too...

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
That's the spirit Dae, have two censored words in your acceptation of the nomination. :D;)

Van, it is no use that we discuss as to why he leaved. It is like an football club in that aspect, we don't know what happens behind the curtains. I won't guess either.

- I think "JKris" would be an great moderator! HE is just an superb... being!

- Thank you for the nomination, but I feel myslef superior to everyone else and would feel... unclean... if I have to edit their posts. So I do in no humble way decline.

- What will you not take the position! You are nothing more than an ungrateful *****!

- Wait I feel to superior in all ways, I will now leave this planet.

- Bang! Bang!

- Well, maybe I should have been more careful in my nominations...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I personally hope Payman decides to stay. We didn't really see eye-to-eye but i think losing such members is never a good thing :(

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
No true.. Now I don´t want to lick Payman´s french ass, but still this place will surely miss his enthusiasm... Have a nice life San Siro..;) It seems that you have retired from Milanmania too.. Well:rolleyes:

Btw.. Can´t wait to kick your arses this summer.. Be carefull!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.