·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, what can I say...
NOI SIAMO L'UNICA SQUADRA DI ROMA,
NOI SIAMO I CAMPIONI D'ITALIA,
NOI SIAMO LA LAZIO E BASTA!!!

I'll try and write something now, not sure I will be able to, since 18:04 on Sunday, it's just been too unbelievable, ROME has become BIANCOCELESTE!!

All I see in front of my eyes is 100 000 fans, by the end we were probably more, listening to those final minutes of PERUGIA-rube, the images on the giant screen disappeared just to add a bit more tension, we all know what it's like to listen to a football match on the radio, you never really know what the hell is happening, everybody looking at their watches and asking how much longer this would go on for, and then finally the final whistle sounds, mamma mia, SIAMO CAMPIONI D'ITALIA, I think you all know what it must have been like in l'olimpico by the images on tv, it was something that every Lazio fan has dreamed about, but then woken up the next morning to realize it wasn't true, but this time there was no waking up, no disappointment, this time it was happening it front of our very own eyes, one big party, celebrations, all for us, for our very own LAZIO!!!

Ragazzi, NOI SIAMO LA SS LAZIO,
RAGAZZI, NOI SIAMO I CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!!

P.S. I am worried about something though....since Sunday I haven't seen any romista anywhere, I wonder where they are?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA merdaccie a vita!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,999 Posts
Beautiful post, Cecco. Oh, how I just wish
I could have been there too.

The party at my place went on till the next morning, but is was NOTHING compared to the celebrations in Rome.

I'll try to be there next sunday!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Whoaw,i am impressed,you must have been excited to live all these!hey Cecco,tell me something,have you been in contact with the players?
BOYO:Where do you live exactly?

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Dov'erano bastardi romanisti domenica notte ?
CUCS,ULTRA',Opposta Fazione ,FedAyn e gli altri ?

Chi non salta giallorossa eeigh eeigh
Chi non salta roma merda eeighh eeigh

ROMA E' BIANCOCELESTE ...E RESTERA' SEMPRE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts