Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Nocko Jokovic, previously AGF has now managed to be fired from this club aswell. :rolleyes: Please take a moment to commemorate the idiot that is Nocko.

After having moved to AGF from Silkeborg IF, where he was fired due to a second assault case, he has now been fired by AGF.

According to rumours, Nocko was involved in a almost fist fight with John Jensen, after an illtimed tackle on Anders Bjerre. This led to his immediate firing. The club and Nocko has agreed on keeping silent on the matter, but various leeks has to come from the club.

Relegation candidates Vejle has been linked with Nocko, however the new manager Frank Petersen denied having any interest in him, due to Nocko's reputation. Apparently a number of foreign clubs are also interested in Nocko.

So whatcha think? I remember Nocko as aprt of the "golden" team AGf had a couple of years ago. Boy., he could play. Just sad to see him throwing his talents out of the window because of bad temper.

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Nocko has always had a hot temper and has been unable to control it, on and off the pitch. In 2000 he attacked a taxi-driver and was fired by Silkeborg....Good job, Nocko :rolleyes:

Like Pep said, Nocko has played some great football for AGF, I think it was only last season that he was firing in free-kicks from just about everywhere.

This time he apparently made a vicious tackle on Bjerre and when John Jensen tried to interfere, he got some of the heat too.....

Any club that is thinking of hiring him now, will take a big risk. IMO, it's only a matter of time before he blows up again and that will reflect badly on the club. Like it has done before.

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
I don't think any Danish club will hire Nocko now. He only got fired after the second episode in both clubs so its impossible to find excuses for his behavour. Basically I think that if AGF couldn't handle him, noone can....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What a jerk. I can't stand these kind of players, just like Djalminha. Tottaly ridicolous, and surely he's acting in a way no clubs will find attractive. After all, who wants their rep destroyed for some primadonna?

Nocko i spjældet, vi vil ha' Nocko i spjældet....NOCKO I SPJÆÆÆÆÆLDET......:angel:

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Naranja, you might want to take a peek on this. It seems Nocko is trying to get a contract at Start :)

Oh, and they signed Vencevicius from FCK aswell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts