Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear now, we will get Emerson and Samuel, that was the big roma deal, what a load of utter crap!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
According to Moretti there wont be more than 3 players bought for next summer, If moratti wont spent he better sell!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Why would Totti want to go to Inter...that's a step down not up...:eek:

Plus...I think the only Italian side he would go to is Milan...as he has said in the past...;)

Other then that he would love Real...

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
jack goff said:
I hear now, we will get Emerson and Samuel, that was the big roma deal, what a load of utter crap!
How do you here these things over there in your island? :D

Samuel is great, Emerson is good too - how come this be shity?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: No Totti

bono said:
How do you here these things over there in your island? :D

Samuel is great, Emerson is good too - how come this be shity?
He reads stupid websites like Calcio-mercato...:howler:

;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe I should say I was Told :D, either way it is crap we dont need more defensive minded players, its nonsense. Getting these players wont improve us at all, since most of our defensive problems have to do with zac tactics.

We need 1 or 2 more cracks, I just hope this Samuel Emerson thing is a screen to confuse people from our real Intentions, doesnt matter how many attackers we got, we need cracks!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gaga this is not from FrancoRossi.com or CalcioMercato.com, and those are the only 2 rumours site I visit. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
[B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

totti ,samuel and emerson to parma......and still they have an option for cassano:pp :howler: :happy:

ToTTI: i agreed to join parma next season because of their great history......my parma favourite player in the past was mardona.

CASSANO: i think that i will prefer parma than real madrid because its a pleasure to play along camarata:D

:D :tongue: ;) :pp :howler: :happy:

forza inter per sempre

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
wait... dont forget Michael Schumacher moving over and play striker there too

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: [B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

samito said:
totti ,samuel and emerson to parma......and still they have an option for cassano:pp :howler: :happy:

ToTTI: i agreed to join parma next season because of their great history......my parma favourite player in the past was mardona.

CASSANO: i think that i will prefer parma than real madrid because its a pleasure to play along camarata:D

:D :tongue: ;) :pp :howler: :happy:

forza inter per sempre
Typical Interista posts...non coherant...fantasy...mixed with hope for the future but always ending in a nightmare...May 5th anyone?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some dude told me over msn, and that doesnt mean that an italian interisti doesnt read calciomercato Rumours :tongue: and where is the part about Moretti saying we wont purchase more than 3 players?

I guess some of this website publish what is talked around on the streets or what is told on tv programmes

·
Registered
117 Posts
PARMAS HISTORY

-13 SCUDETTO:howler:
-2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
-3 UEFA CUPS
-2 INTERCONTINENTAL CUPS

PARMAS BEST PLAYERS ALL TIME:MATTEUS,KLINSMANN,DIAZ,ZENGA,FACCHETTI.....:eek:

SPONSOR:............PARMALAT;)

if i were a parma fan i will just shut my mouth

:devil: :mad:

forza inter

·
Registered
57,777 Posts
Re: Re: [B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

GaGa said:
Typical Interista posts...non coherant...fantasy...mixed with hope for the future but always ending in a nightmare...May 5th anyone?
And why do you even speak about May 5th ? Did Parma beat us that day ? NO. Did Parma win the title ? NO. So quit this BS Anti-Inter crap because you're not in a position to speak about it. Go sell Milk, at least you'll be helping your fukked up club instead of wasting your life in another club's forum, getting the wrong end of the stick. Some people love to get attention, by any means possible. :rolleyes:

20-12, anyone ?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: Re: [B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

Nerazzuri4life said:
And why do you even speak about May 5th ? Did Parma beat us that day ? NO. Did Parma win the title ? NO. So quit this BS Anti-Inter crap because you're not in a position to speak about it. Go sell Milk, at least you'll be helping your fukked up club instead of wasting your life in another club's forum, getting the wrong end of the stick. Some people love to get attention, by any means possible. :rolleyes:

20-12, anyone ?
touchy touchy...:howler:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: PARMAS HISTORY

samito said:
-13 SCUDETTO:howler:
-2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
-3 UEFA CUPS
-2 INTERCONTINENTAL CUPS

PARMAS BEST PLAYERS ALL TIME:MATTEUS,KLINSMANN,DIAZ,ZENGA,FACCHETTI.....:eek:

SPONSOR:............PARMALAT;)

if i were a parma fan i will just shut my mouth

:devil: :mad:

forza inter
Hahaha I don't support Parma because they won things....

I support them because I love the club...

·
Registered
57,777 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: [B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

GaGa said:
touchy touchy...:howler:
Wooho, more one liner posts for GaGa...He is one happy boy because he is raising his posts tally. :howler:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I support them because I love the club...

I bet he didnt support Parma before the 90´s! All post 90´s parma fans are gloryhunters.

His love is as fake as britney spears boobs!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [B]FRESH NEWS[/B]

Nerazzuri4life said:
Wooho, more one liner posts for GaGa...He is one happy boy because he is raising his posts tally. :howler:
Hmm yeah I'm after Carson.....;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
I bet he didnt support Parma before the 90´s! All post 90´s parma fans are gloryhunters.

His love is as fake as britney spears boobs!
I obviously started to support them in the 90's you dumbass...I'm of 85...and started to support them from 93/94

1 - 20 of 64 Posts