Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think any team in Serie A deserves to win the scudetto this season.

Inter without the great luck they've had this season and without Vieri, would have spent the entire season fighting for an UEFA cup spot and nothing more...

Juventus has played fantastic games this season but also has played games that you expect a Serie C team to play...

Roma had a very bad start and they don't have a beautiful playing style and if it wasn't for a couple of their players...

Terrible, terrible championship this season in which it seems that Inter will win it because Inter has the luck by their side this season, you just have to think about the draw with Juventus in the 91' minute that has given Inter 3 undeserved points!(had Inter lost, it would have been 3 points behind Juventus)...

Ciao

·
Registered
920 Posts
No teams? So when a league is balanced none deserve to win? That's crazy!!!:D

The team that wins deserves to win, just that! No matter if you win by one point, 5 or 10!

You win and you are the champion, no matter what!

This is how the Serie A has been the last seasons: very balanced and with 3-4 even 5 teams able to win it.

If you don't like this, just follow a league where a team wins the season after 20 games! ;)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
The team with highest number of points wins it at the end of the season.

Thats the team that deserves it. basta.;)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
NO team deserves to win the scudetto this season------------too bad coz one of them is going to take it

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Hilarious crap. Incredible! Here we finally have a chance to win the Scudetto for years and some Juve fans have already proclaimed that no one deserves it. Would it be the same if Juve turned this around and won it? Yeah? Ha!

All the Inter bashers can piss off for all I care. This is the reasons for why I would never celebrate a Scudetto at this site. Just too many freaks that want to ruin the only fun thing we have witnessed since the UEFA Cup victory in 98. Can´t you just give us a break and let us enjoy being first at the moment?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Spacey: I don´t think you know what your talking about. So much rubish from a poor juventino.........no comment:dazed: :fero: :rollani:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Serie A this year has been extremely mediocre. Its not that Inter is the best team in Serie A, Inter is the "less worst" team in Serie A. All teams have been mediocre, including Inter but they have been the less mediocre team but still mediocre to a lesser degree when compared with some teams like Parma. Still Inter has not convinced me at all that they deserve to be champions but in the land of the blind the crosseyed are considered Kings.

·
Registered
770 Posts
like Carson said is it called Jealousy.

there have been a lot of talks regarding of how INTER have been lucky this season...and how lucky vieri has been and all the tap-in goals...how INTER don't deserve to win the scudetto and are overrated...blah blah blah...this is all crap!!! if vieri is a lucky guy and his goals really look very easy to score, then u can have your own vieri to score 20 'easy' goals and help your team to be the #1 in the serie A

Jimmy or Xavi cant you delete this thread if you can plz delete it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
*yawning* :eek:

try to get the meaning of this topic ...

make it easy and clear.

Inter on Top and others can follow behind.

·
Registered
116 Posts
aca

The team with highest number of points wins it at the end of the season.

Thats the team that deserves it. basta.

U ARE RIGHT MAN. THE TEAM WICH FINSHES ON TOP HE DESERVE 2 WIN

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Psychic Gaucci tips Inter Friday 5 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perugia President Luciano Gaucci believes that Inter will win their first Scudetto since 1989.

"I already tipped them at the start of the season as I predicted that Lazio would be crowned champions two years ago and Roma last term," he said.

Gaucci¡¦s Perugia take on Juventus this weekend but the Umbrian chief believes that the fun and games are all over for the Turin side.

"The Bianconeri are out of the running to finish in first place," Gaucci continued. "It¡¦s unthinkable to believe that with five games to go they can recover their six point disadvantage.

"They could still finish second as Roma or Inter could take a tumble but I doubt that both will allow Juve to overtake them at this point of the campaign."

Inter look to maintain their advantage in the next round of the Serie A race when they play host to Atalanta. While Roma travel to already relegated Venezia.

channel4

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
Spacey said:
I don't think any team in Serie A deserves to win the scudetto this season.
I don't think anyone in Xtratime deserves to be exposed to the crap that you're spewing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Of course Inter are the best team if they win, but I don´t think that´s what Spacey means. I think he just refers to the low standard of Serie A at the moment, with no team really playing great football. So when he says that no team deserves to win, I think he mean that all teams in Italy at the moment play so lousy football, only thinking of the result, that no team are worthy of the trophy.

I am a really big fan of italian soccer, but I must admit that the last couple of seasons italian teams have played a slow and uneffective football, which is resulting in early exits in Europe. So I guess that it is not a totally irrelevant point that Spacey is trying to make.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Some Juve fans must be very agitated by losing out on the scudetto the last years.

Just wait for the new topic from these Juve fans:

"Inter bought the scudetto, they always get those silly penalties"

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
excuse my Barbadian

I wud ohukin take this from any kiss me @RSE muther phucker but a pig phukin Juve fan

Yes i agree Serie A has not been the most pulsating season for many outside Roma INTER Chievo Bologna and Juve but.....i have to admit, Juve have never been an entertaining team since Vialli and crew left. Podovano and co. were the spark at Juve. Since 1997 as far as i am concerned Juve just win they don't play good football at all. They just win.....IN ITALY!!!! outside they are exposed for the peice of sh!t that they are

So excuse my fellow INTEr fans for not appreciating your statemnets. I understand what you mean bro beleive me, yet i can't stomach taking it from a Juve fan who won back to back scudetto in 1997 and 1998 on Bullsh!t performances and multiple dubious cheatings on Parma and INTER respectively.

So excuse me if i tell Juve to go phuck themselves telling me SH!T like INTER rn't anything but lucky.

When Inzaghi was scoring goals with his ass for Juve i heard none of u complaining.....

Everyone wanna talk like they got sommin to say
But nuthin comes out when they move their lips
Just phukin CHUNKS of blubber
Mutha phuckas act like they forgot about INTER

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you think Inter would continue playing this bad and still win all 3 points, you were so wrong. Atalanta who was Inter's easiest of the 5 remaining games beat you at San Siro. Brescia will be harder because they have a better defense than Atalanta. Piacenza will be harder because they have a better attack than Atalanta. And don't get me started on Chievo and Lazio, 2 teams Inter lost and drew already at the San Siro. So you see, Atalanta was the easiest of your 5 remaining games and you lost it.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Sure we lost it, but who's on top of the table right now? and did you even see the match? Atalanta are lucky we didn't trash them 7-2 with the way Vieri was playing.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Time and place...

Many people have issues with the concept it seems.
Spacey's post can obviously be interpreted/mistaken as "taunting" Inter and it's out of place since you guys have been waiting for Lo scudetto for a long time.
However- as Grenoli put it- it can also be another stake on the fire of the "declining serie A" discussion.

I don't think it's wrong to say that Cuper's Inter has won many points on marginal performances. I also think Roma has been stuttering through the campaign with SO many last gaps victories or draws, and Juve has simply played horrendously when it has mattered. Loser ass attitude in the big games save the Inter-Juve game which was a great game.

Obviously the team that wins in the end will be deserving champions in one sense, but I don't think anyone will feel like last season when Roma played clearly the best football, and everyone ignolledged that despite numerous dubious ref. decisions in their favor. It simply didn't "matter" as they were the best team.

This season it's very exciting and nerve grudging, but noone stands out, except for individuals like Vieri and J.Zanetti at Inter, and Trezeguet, Totti, Montella etc. from the other teams.

Finally: TAZZ.... I know this is another time/space issue but Juve DID play great football until 1998/99. That they didn't win CL is one thing, but they got to the final in both 96/97 and 97/98, and that's hardly evidence that we only did well in serie A. That's just bogus.

Ciao.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is an article about someone that agrees with me about a a scudetto that NOBODY deserves to win this season...

Uno scudetto che nessuno merita
di A. Di Caro
Torna alla pagina precedente

Ma adesso per favore non veniteci a raccontare la solita storia del campionato più emozionante e imprevedibile del mondo, di cuori che sobbalzano e di rush finale tutta da vivere.

No, la folle giornata di campionato che abbiamo vissuto conferma solo una cosa: il nostro è davvero il calcio più scadente tra quelli che, da quando ci sono le parabole, siamo abituati a vedere in Europa. Grandi squadre che giocano come le provinciali, assoluta mancanza di gioco e qualità in campo, assenza di coraggio dei tecnici in panchina. Quando nelle coppe superiamo i confini ci infliggono sonore bastonate ed è giusto così, poi torniamo a giocare il nostro brutto campionato e ci consoliamo dicendo che è affascinante perché l’ultima in classifica può battere la prima. Sì certo: se la prima gioca come l’ultima. Il campionato è livellato verso il basso non verso l’alto. Se fosse possibile sarebbe più giusto non assegnarlo questo scudetto che nessuna merita.

Non lo merita l’Inter che pur prima in classifica gioca male, ma male davvero. Non possono infatti bastare un paio di partite in un anno e gare risolte dai colpi dei singoli (Seedorf, Recoba, Vieri per restare alle ultime partite) per meritarsi uno scudetto. In una settimana i nerazzurri hanno collezionato tre sonore brutte figure contro Fiorentina, Feyenoord e Atalanta.

Non se lo merita la Roma che non vince in trasferta da una vita, che ha collezionato 12 pareggi e che fuori casa non è riuscita a battere tutte le ultime della classe: Venezia, Fiorentina, Lecce, Brescia, Udinese, Piacenza. 5 punti su 18 a disposizione. Capello anche a Venezia ha abbottonato la squadra con cinque centrocampisti tenendo in panchina dall’inizio sia Montella (se può giocare l’ultima mezz’ora perché non fargli giocare la prima?) sia Cassano schierando in attacco l’ex attaccante Delvecchio (1 solo gol quest’anno) a far coppia con l’imbarazzante Batistuta di questa stagione.

Non lo merita la Juve, squadra muscolare e senza fantasia. A Perugia ha recuperato tre punti dopo aver perso a Parma e annaspato contro la Lazio una settimana fa. Le nostre prime della classe sono avare di gioco e di spettacolo.

E le brutture del campo si spostano in tribuna a sentir parlare dirigenti nervosi a caccia di polemiche. Gravissime le accuse di Moratti e Moggi che alla fine della partita della propria squadra si sono lamentati dei due rigori dati alla Roma senza averli neanche visti. Proprio così: la contestazione a priori. Roba da vergognarsi, non degna di grandi dirigenti. Ma si sa: è facile essere signori quando si vince, molto meno quando si perde (vero Moratti?) ed è impossibile esserlo quando non lo si è mai stati.

Il presidente interista sbraita e dice che a lui certi favori non li fanno e che i rigori potevano pure esserci ma è assurdo darne due in un minuto. No, caro Moratti, se ci sono è giusto darne due. E se ce ne sono tre è giusto darne tre. Ma questo è l’atteggiamento generalizzato di chi evidentemente (e non è il caso del solo Moratti ma di quasi tutti i presidenti) le regole è abituato a cucirsele addosso. D’altra parte le regole esistevano anche prima del doping, dei passaporti, delle scommesse. Le regole ci sono sempre state solo che non tutti le rispettano.

Complimenti quindi a Moggi e Moratti abili ad avvelenare il campionato ancor prima di aver visto le immagini. E al presidente nerazzurro è giusto ricordare che proprio la Roma si lamentò a Milano per due ingiuste ammonizioni a Cafu e Totti e per un rigore non fischiato proprio sul capitano giallorosso ai più apparso netto. Per inciso contro il Venezia il primo rigore su Batistuta è sacrosanto, il secondo su Cassano ci può stare. Non fosse successo un solo minuto dopo il primo nessuno avrebbe fiatato. Ma secondo qualcuno due falli nel giro di un minuto non si possono fischiare. Filastrocca simile a quella di certi giocatori che dopo un’entrata assassina si lamentano del cartellino perché “era il primo fallo”, o di rigori in area commentati con un “ne succedono tanti di episodi così”.

Ma cosa aspettarsi di diverso? Il calcio più brutto del mondo ha i dirigenti che si merita.

di Andrea Di Caro

http://www.goalcity.it/GoalNewsDettaglioNotizia/1,2588,63597-11,00.html

1 - 20 of 23 Posts