Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we face Brescia this Sunday we could very well see the squad with no real strikers if someone doesn't recover soon. :(

Muzzi and Corradi are banned, Inzaghi and Lopez still injured and today Delgado got injured in training!

This injury crisis is turning into a travesty. :mad:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
What are our players doing during training sessions anyway? Training football or kung-fu?:mad: :mad: That's unbelievable. Maybe it's a time for a hasty loan of a striker.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Reale is a striker.

Otherwise some of our midfielders are going to have to step up to the job.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Arianna said:
where's the problem?:D

take the good strickers of the youth team:tongue:
We already did that with Delgado and now he got affected by the injury curse.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
We already did that with Delgado and now he got affected by the injury curse.:rolleyes:

:rollani: u have to change the training field:eek: ...or your way to train :eek:

btw ....u can use Fiore like stricker ... sometimes we have used him like stricker , and he was also good :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Fiore and Conceicao could be strikers. They aren't deadly finishers but they could bring other qualities to the attack.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Biancoceleste said:
After what Conceicao have been displaying this season I seriously doubt he could bring anything! I like the guy but there's a reason why Inter let him go for free.
Haha, good point.

I say Fiore and either Deki (if he is still with us) or Claudio (if he returns).

If not, then we always have Liverani :tongue: (him and Corradi seem to be the only players scoring for us lately)

·
Registered
460 Posts
This all means that Lazio will probably use the 4-5-1 again, that has always yielded disastrous results for us.

I hope to see Fiore as a withdrawn forward and Lopez/Liverani as support.

........Fiore.........Liverani.........
...............Lopez...................

·
Registered
460 Posts
ooooooooops............Lopez STILL out injured..................

Maybe we could see the return of Mancio.........

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess Lopez will be back in time and maybe we can play concicao and Fiore as helpers.

·
Registered
474 Posts
well this is a real curse...even in the worst conditions in the worst clubs in the world nothing like that happens..
i donno what's gouin on??

maybe pharaoh's curse??:tongue:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
What do you feel about the Romanista Liverani now? ;) Weren't you all mad at him when he refused to go to Udinese?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts