Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question please...why wasn't there a sponsor on juve's shirts against maccabi?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Tamoil is a company in Lybia and that country is probably banned in some way in Israel from doing business for political reasons.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The Drug Co didn't come through with the cash. :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I think the sponsor's name faded like you when you Cocaine gets blown away. :howler:

·
Registered
780 Posts
hey Scummy, stop wasting space in this forum. we need every kilobyte we can get for some meaningful discussion.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Roby said:
hey Scummy, stop wasting space in this forum. we need every kilobyte we can get for some meaningful discussion.
Stop whingeing will ya,If you're going to get upset for some little comment like that then gees Imagine something really offensive is said.get over it. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Get over what? Not insulted by your brainless sh!t at all,other then maybe your stupidity.Your little comments you make so often is too pathetic,but carry on,showcasing your brilliant wit.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Osman said:
Get over what? Not insulted by your brainless sh!t at all,other then maybe your stupidity.Your little comments you make so often is too pathetic,but carry on,showcasing your brilliant wit.
Not insulted then stop crying and have a laugh mate,Maybe you're a clueless tool and simply live in a glass house.But obviously you're touched by a little harmless comment,so shutup sook.

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Have a laugh at what? Do you see me complaining and pointing out other people who joke about Juve?no,because I take them for what they are.But your jokes,along with your usual posts are beyond stupid and pathetic.It might help if you actually do some thinking,and make some effort if you try to be funny,chump.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Schumy said:
Not insulted then stop crying and have a laugh mate,
I would have laughed.. if it was somewhat close to funny. But your "jokes" have no humor at all. :) They suck, straight through pathetic mate. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
ramy said:
I would have laughed.. if it was somewhat close to funny. But your "jokes" have no humor at all. :) They suck, straight through pathetic mate. :)
Oh they're funny for non-Juve fans and people who actually see the funny side,Oh well if you choose to cry then do so_Osman pointing out others who joke about Juve,well you're just having a nice whine so that's your little perogative. :wallbang: :sob:
Yeah my usual posts look at your own drivel buddy boy,The crap you come out with.You make a massive deal over absolutely nothing.Did I murder someone or molest a child or offend your Family?Get over it!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Schumy said:
Oh they're funny for non-Juve fans and people who actually see the funny side,Oh well if you choose to cry then do so.
who? Do you see any non-Juve fans + "and people who actually see the funny side" having a good laugh of your "hilarious-jokes" ? Only one finding it funny are you. :) The one who is crying is quite obvious. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.