Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where I got the energy from to write this topic. Serie A has finished, and everything that couldn't have possibly happened, happened...

Rain delay, Perugia win, Lazio getting their 2nd scudetto, etc, etc.

How could Inzaghi have missed that last play??

How could LAzio earn two penalties while they protested we were the ones who got all penalties?

Why did Collina authorize the 2nd half to be played??

WHY, WHY, WHY??????

All I know is we counted our chickens before they hatched.

We had it in our hands, but suddenly, Calori snatched it and gave it to Lazio...
can't believe it, just can't...

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
loooooooooooooooooool
the right always appear in the end ...
any way i was hoping of play off
but actually i dono his name till now
made it more easy to us
to drink and celebarate a trophey we deserved since long time ago
looool

·
Registered
392 Posts
I feel really sad, it's like a total nightmare. The scene when all the perugia fans rushed to the field when the final whistle was blown really got into me. I felt really sorry for the players and us fans.
I hope we can win it next year...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First & foremost **** Lazio!!!
We rr morally & ethically the champs.
Collina should have his license revoked.
If my friends & i were playing in the Csuals leag. here in Bkk. this game would've definitely been postponed;it was a handicap to the players thus they were unable to utilize their skills!!!!
How could u play on a pitch more suited for a water luge ride than a soccer match??
Only Collina & probably that son of a ***** *loud mouthed cheater & self-proclaimed Gay ******* who uses a vibrator to put him to sleep every night}Cragnotti know the answer to that.
I hope Lazio get screwed in the champs. leag next year *like they were thumped 5-2 this year!!}and display their true chumpionship ability!!*not championship}

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First & foremost **** Lazio!!!
We rr morally & ethically the champs.
Collina should have his license revoked.
If my friends & i were playing in the Csuals leag. here in Bkk. this game would've definitely been postponed;it was a handicap to the players thus they were unable to utilize their skills!!!!
How could u play on a pitch more suited for a water luge ride than a soccer match??
Only Collina & probably that son of a ***** *loud mouthed cheater & self-proclaimed Gay ******* who uses a vibrator to put him to sleep every night}Cragnotti know the answer to that.
I hope Lazio get screwed in the champs. leag next year *like they were thumped 5-2 this year!!}and display their true chumpionship ability!!*not championship}

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the match is totally unfair. The pitch is not suitable for the match and it's just like a pond. Also, we should not blame Corlina coz I don't think it's his fault. The matter should be brought to Lazio and the Italian football assoication. Moreover, I hope the result could be rejected or the play-off games should be played. That's what I'm thinking of rite now !
Juve, you win the championship in my heart!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
i felt sorry for your loss too , but you can't say it wasn't fair, you guys make it sound like you were the only ones that had to play in the poor condition, have you ever thought of the status of the other team?
They encounter the same difficulties with you as well,

Second of all, there were a lot of controversy with Juve too, how come you've only mentioned the penalty from lazio?

maybe you guys just some time to face the truth.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've got what we deserved.
That's all.
And it's impossible to explain my feelings now.I just say:
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------
FORZA LAZIO-99/2000 ITALIAN CHAMPIONS

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tonight is really bitter, We loose the scudetto tragically. But then again after some thought, I just realize that's just something i have to accept the day i (and maybe you all) pledged to be a Juventus Fan.
Even Juventus can't win against force of nature, Yes it is very unlucky to played the match in such horrible pitch. But then again this thing happens and we have to accept it no matter how bitter.
Maybe Lazio is better team and more they were more prepared to play this year scudetto, Their subs is better and they can rotate players anytime they want. Ancelotti barely can't .... Only Kova,Zambrotta,Tudor played sometime ... Maybe in next year He must put more faith in subs player since more game to come in next year.
Well congrats Lazio for the scudetto , Maybe you deserve it but that doesn't change the fact that I am a JUVE fans .... Always have been ... Always will be ....

Forza Bianconerro

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
At first guys,I was very sad too.But then i understood,why should I cry?We all know that Lazio is very strong team and they deserved to win too.it was 50/50.Life carries on guys!La vita e bella!!!If the only one team would have won everytime footbal have lost it's interest!I love football!Football rulez the world!And certainly as we all know Juve is the best!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
First of all : Del Piero 18 I understand that you just had a lobotomy so I´m not gonna comment on anything you wrote and then secondly I would like to take a second to explain how wrong this topic is.

Last season Juve slumped because of many things ( tired frenchmen, injured Del Piero etc ), so this season was intended as a building block for a new Juventus and the title wasn´t the main aim for this season and the fact that you guys had such a great season is only a bonus.

Juventus has a new coach after 5 years with Lippi, you are playing 3 - 5 - 2 instead of the normal 4 - 4 - 2, New players Kova, Zambrotta, VdS that fit right into the team, you went through Intertoto and you had a long season.

I have to say that this season compared to the last season was a success and now Ancelotti will continue to build an even stronger Juve for next year.

You have 25 scudettos and I don´t think it´s gonna kill you to wait one more year for scudetto nr 26.

Next season we´ll start over as friends and hopefully Lega Calcio will have done something about the ref system ( maybe refs behind the goals, maybe professional refs, mabye 2 refs ) and we can go back to being friendly rivals instead of slamming each other on a daily basis.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Del Piero, the only thing that sucks more than your team today is your ****ty loser attitude. You're obviously a good sport when you win but you're attitude sucks when you lose. If Juve wants to win the scudetto next year start by trading that underachiever Del Piero and get someone who can put the ball in the net.
For the rest of the Juve fans, you had a great year and there's nothing to feel sorry about. If you keep that defence intact and get a goal scorer, you'll probably win the scudetto next year. 19 goals against......amazing, just need goal scorer.
Keep your heads up.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
198 Posts
Juve fans:
lazio won...lazio derves the title... everything is over.....and there is nothing you or any one else can do about it....
its simply over....try for once to face ur reality....the reality that lazio won the title..the reality that lazio desrved the title....the reality that every juve fan is absoloutely jelous from us.....
once again...its over!!!so if u will quit saying comments like "its so unfair" or "lazio stole our title", because its total bullsh*t...
see ya next season!!! :) :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I think that some of us, the Juve Tifosi, have really got to learn how to lose. I know, its hard when you have a team that doesn't lose much, like juve or lazio, but... we have to learn!!!!

Thanks for the support, lazio fans, your "recomforting" has been great on me!!!

YOU deserved it, Lazio

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I'm happy that Lazio won the scudetto;
I'm sorry that Juventus had to lose it in the process. But in the end, there can be only one. And this year it's Lazio's turn.
If you're a true fan of Juve, then this shouldn't change anything right? I admire some of you who've congratulated us. It's not an easy thing to do. It's certainly harder than making excuses, accusing things to be unfair...let's just accept things the way they are instead of cursing and swearing. Be graceful in defeat as well as victories.
So, let's all look ahead to next season, where hopefully the title race will be even more exciting! No hard feelings :) Hopefull when the next season starts everyone will all be ready to smile.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
881 Posts
Inzaghi all u had to do was score into the empty net. My 3 year old cousin couldve tucked that away. Well Done Lazio..U bunch of Luckyass mother****ers. I cant realy write the pain that I felt and that im feeling write now. Theres no point I guess in hurling abuse, Juve played like they were bribed. But Im not gonna defend them even if its true cause theres really no other explaination. Reggina take it ****ing easy hand Lazio the victory, Juve play like Juve Stabia or even worse. Were the **** was the team spirit? You could tell on their faces that they were in it to lose. The biggest scandal ever in football was this season.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Are all Juve fans who take Del Piero's name as a username such crybabies? Shut the hell up!! You two a real disgrace to all Juve fans out there. Lazio won. Deal with it. If I can, then so can you. Lose with a little dignity you bunch of damn crybabies!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Del piero_18, I think you are being very unfair by your last comment but I understand your anger and frustration because remember that we Lazio fans know how it feels to be pipped at the post(Milan last year was absolute heartbreak) I really admire some of you for congratulating us especially the person who posted such a wonderful message of sportsmanship on the Lazio forum. It did my heart good to see such a post because I know that to do something like that is very difficult. Again thank you! , :)

There is no doubt that Lazio deserved this Scudetto, I think even more than last year because the difference is that we are a TEAM this year, a team who never gave up even though almost everyone had written off our chances. We showed team spirit and that's why we won. It was something that Juventus were lacking in Perugia. I can understand that you feel cheated about the fact that the match was played in such terrible conditions because I'd probably feel the same way if that happened to Lazio but the truth is that Perugia still played their hearts out and never gave up. They deserved a victory. Juventus got their slice of luck last week at Parma, we got it this week when it mattered most.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Gosh! You realy got over it quickly. U might as well support Lazio next season.'Crybabies', please your killing me!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts