Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I bought 8 years ago a satelite dish especially to watch Parma every week for 5 minutes. From last thursday this is no longer possible. Does anyone have a solution.

Yesterday for example i already missed a match of a lifetime. If anyone has a short video of the the last match please spread it.

Can't tell anything about the game yesterday but i was really proud. Think Gila is going to be topscorer of the league. He is 1 goal from mister 50% for parma (21 gila ; 43 parma)

Greetings

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i Don't have to change the dish itself ? I only have to buy a new digital receiver. Is the frequency still the same or do i have to turn my Dish

Djet Thank you for the link great 3th an 4th goal from Gila.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Rijkevorsel

I'm the one who called you a few months ago for tickets for Standard-Parma. But i had to play myself that day. If Parma reaches the final i would like to go to Lissabon.

I have already placed a bit on ebay for a digital decoder. Is it possible to see La7 on it then to. Because the match on thursday is on La7. Else i have to watch it through internet on my xbox. But it will be very shocky then.

Greetings

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Djet said:
Yes you normally should get La7 with a digital receiver.
That is true. But it is on a different satellite and it will cost you more €. I asked my SAT-shop and they told me "It not worth the investment".

Parmaboy,
You missed a good party in Maastricht.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts