Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we lost to the U.S. big f*ckin' deal it's good for them and their building of a soccer powerhouse!

Now forget Oliveira, we all knew from day one that that cat has no balls and is a puppet! This team who is made up of Figo, Rui Costa, Conceicao, Pauleta, Gomes, and Joao Pinto, Ricardo, Couto, Beto are all class acts!

-The players are the ones who play the games and do you's actually think that seasoned veterans like these mofo's are gonna lose either against S. Korea or Poland? Hell No! These cats don't play in the elite leagues of Europe cuz they look cute in shorts they are there cuz they can ****ing' play soccer like Muthafukkas!

Portugal will convincinly beat Poland then they will handle Korea and work up that goal differential!

Do you's really think that the U.S will beat Portugal, S. Korea, and Poland? No Way the U.S. will max out this group with 7 points if they are lucky, then Portugal with 6 points, then Korea with 4 and Poland with no wins maybe a tie!

Cntry PTS
U.S. 7
Port. 6
Korea 4
Poland 0

...You's can take that to the bank and deposit it!!!! that's money righ there!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i still think we have a chance to get into first, the Us and korea arent that great. They wont have great games every time. They dont have players like us

M

·
0 Posts
Korea will win this group. They have pace, Home soil and confudence. Portugal will probably go out as USA will finnish second!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
manuel said:
Korea will win this group. They have pace, Home soil and confudence. Portugal will probably go out as USA will finnish second!
Manuel, you are a non-believer! I better not even see you jumping on the bandwagon when we's in the finals against Argentina!!!!

We will go on to RD. 2 and we will phase Cameroon or Ireland!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Alc is reading my mind today. :D

And he's [email protected]' right.

We will qualify first out of this group. I think the boyz now are aware that their names, egos, and big money contracts, ain't sh!t in the WC stage, unless they go out and prove it by outplaying everyone in the field of play.

However, if Baia starts again, I will have to call up a drug dealer and order a humongous amount of the happy grass, just to cope with nerves.

M

·
0 Posts
I beleive they can but dont think they will. OIf we get far i'll hold up my hands and say i was wrong. I'll do it gladly!!:)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Manuel, what confidence you have in the boys!

How can you even suggest the U.S. will finish ahead of Portugal? And South Korea? C'mon, you know Portugal will defeat both Poland and South Korea.

South Korea is fast but so our most of our players. And they certainly will not outplay us, and our players have had plenty of time to adapt by now so we'll be 100%.

·
Registered
549 Posts
all this theory is very nice, but who cant say that we will play just as bad as we did against the US? if it happens once it can happen again.

I was so behind portugal before the US game, but that one really killed me. My heart is still broken, and living in the US doesnt help. All i know is they better wake up, spank Poland with alot of goals(because im thinking this will come down to goal differential) and then not sleep in the backfield against korea. We need our fast players out there. Ricardo must be in too, we dont need the keeper punching the ball to the opposing teams feet again right in front of our net.

CMON PORTUGAL, REDEEM YOURSELVES!

whatever happens, im with them to the end.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I still think Portugal will do it, the last game was just a wake up call. However, we may end up like France and stuff the second game as well. Who's to know? We'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I gotta admit something !!!!!

I swear to many people are batting off to hard !!!!!!

We must win 2 !!

meaning if we dont win the 1st , the 2nd aint coming......

Meaning concentrate on the 1st win before we think of the next game !!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts