Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barca will not continue its efforts to sign Petit or Toldo. We are not willing to pay the transfer fee for Petit because it is seen as being too high, and he is 30 years old. Toldo has signed a new contract with Fiorentina. This does not mean that we cannot sign him but it would be an entirely to large amount to use on a keeper. Also Fiore would want Bolo Zenden and Dani. Barca are willing to get rid of Zenden for the right price but don't want Dani to leave.

Other news has Riquelme demanding Boca to let him release from his contract so that he can sign with Barca. Boca has refused to increase his contract so he wants to leave. Barca has not said anything about the situation since it isn't right to comment until the elections.

Gaspart has stated that he has planned the signing of 3 or 4 "cracks" for the next season if he is elected but wont say who they are until Monday.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Bad news about Toldo and Petit. And I still think we must keep Zenden, but I'm not objective about that. What are the consequences of this? Will RdBoer stay (I wouldn't mind)? Will Baia become our first keeper (I have my doubts about him)? We'll see. But at least I'm confident about the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts