Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma: No Offers For Cannavaro

05/08/2002. Parma president Stefano Tanzi has said that the club have received no official offers for star defender Fabio Cannavaro.

Reports in the Italian press had suggested that the Italian international was already house hunting in Turin in preparation for a move to Juventus but while Tanzi accepts he is on the way out, he says no club have made an official bid.

"He has already said goodbye to everyone," said Tanzi. "But first there must arrive a concrete offer and so far there have been none."

He also stated that no one has bid for 21-goal top scorer Marco Di Vaio.
_______
from soccerage

Sounds good, also it doesn´t mean they will stay!
I have good hope that we can keep Marco!:hopefull:

·
Registered
350 Posts

05/08/2002. Parma president Stefano Tanzi has said that the club have received no official offers for star defender Fabio Cannavaro.

Reports in the Italian press had suggested that the Italian international was already house hunting in Turin in preparation for a move to Juventus but while Tanzi accepts he is on the way out, he says no club have made an official bid.

"He has already said goodbye to everyone," said Tanzi. "But first there must arrive a concrete offer and so far there have been none."

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
soccer addict said:

WHAT THE HELL? YOU FVCKING IDIOT:mad: YOU JUST POSTED THE SAME AS LIT, WITHOUT AN OPINION:FERO:

FVCK OFF AND POLLUTE SOMEONE ELSES MESSAGE BOARD:MAD::FERO:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
There is no use in wasting your vocabulary in him, cam, he won't probably come to read this thread anyway! ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
that's true.. :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i havent come to the parma forum in a long time. I some Parma fans get very emotional over people posting the same articles.

Tanzi shouldnt be that worried, the offers wil come in think and fast, especially after the WC when Cannavaro wins defender of the tournament. :tongue:

i think Di Vaio will stay. Parma are in Serie A and i believe that they can do well next season if they keep most of their top players. And Di vaio is a must if they are to make the CL for the season after next.

if i was Parma, i would take juves offer of Montero plus cash, that way you still have a champion in the centre of your defence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts