Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22,168 Posts
Tazz; Personally I think You're so incredibly paranoid that I'm almost scared on Your behalf :).
For Your information the matters concerning Juve-Parma IS currently under investigation.
FIGC has started this process in co-operation with the Turin-magistrate mentioned in the article.
You're certainly right that the mediastorm has blown over, but in my opinion that should also give a bad taste in the mouths of those calling names at Juve and Moggi. "credibility's gone"- "match fixed" but now suddenly there's nothing wrong ? Whingers!

The only thing that actually infuriates me about Your post is that You say the Juventus players were in on losing at Perugia. Calori scored a goal out of nothing, and it was the only time they had a shot inside the posts that day. Inzaghi missed chances just like he has the last many weeks, but You could see how much Juve wanted to score by the sheer pace of the game. Every play was rushed and just the expressions of their faces says it all.
Unfortunately it was impossible to create anything on that field, so we all had to accept a thorougly unlucky defeat to a team that showed their dignity and serie A's credibility by defending stoutly.

I totally disagree with all of Your assumptions.

Ciao.

· Registered
22,168 Posts
Nedved; I think the Juventus players were really devastated about this and that's one of the reasons why there has been almost no comments by Juve players to the press since the Perugia game.
The reson they didn't cry or seemed as agitated as the Lazio players a year before could be, that most of them has won it before and know they can do it again.
Maybe that's the reason why players like Zambrotta and Kovacevic were infact crying because they're some of the few people in this squad who haven't won aything before.

I was not saying that Tazz scenario wasn't well thought out, but it's just simply too unrealistic, and many of the arguments just doesn't hold up.

Ciao.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.