Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nimny lost his spot in Beitar as they have been wining the last 2 games without him..

and now Avraham Grant is taking him off and replacing him with Idan Tal.

Its hard to say, since Nimny saved Israel against Cyprus...

What would our NT do without him.... :glasses:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Nimny lost his spot in Beitar as they have been wining the last 2 games without him..

and now Avraham Grant is taking him off and replacing him with Idan Tal.

Its hard to say, since Nimny saved Israel against Cyprus...

What would our NT do without him.... :glasses:
I think we'd be better off without him to be honest, but hey he just played a whole half so maybe that'll help... ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raanan said:
I think we'd be better off without him to be honest, but hey he just played a whole half so maybe that'll help... ;)

Nimny was the reason why Israel grabbed 6 points from the cyprus for the frist time..

I don't trust Idan Tal....he is not very promising...

I wish Asuilin can join...afterall, he got like 5 goals in the last 3 games?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Nimny was the reason why Israel grabbed 6 points from the cyprus for the frist time..

I don't trust Idan Tal....he is not very promising...

I wish Asuilin can join...afterall, he got like 5 goals in the last 3 games?
What do you mean don't trust Idan Tal??? IMO opinion he is one of the most consistent players in the NT and one of the best players of Maccabi Haifa this season. He is versatile, he can be used in defense as well as in the attack.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
berko said:
What do you mean don't trust Idan Tal??? IMO opinion he is one of the most consistent players in the NT and one of the best players of Maccabi Haifa this season. He is versatile, he can be used in defense as well as in the attack.
Idan Tal is playing great this season, also in the National team. Remember his pass for the first goal against Croatia? It's no coincidence scouters from top European clubs followed him.

About Nimni yes he scored the winning goal against Cyprus, he caused the first one too. But he's not getting younger and it will be hard for him against Ireland, I think he will be better coming off the bench, he'll be very helpful that way, but playing the whole match is too much IMO.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change of Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Grant is letting Nimny back in the team for the Irish match!!
He was blocking it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts